All Over Again Part 1

His presence was intoxicating. Every word that came out of his mouth was sensational. He was perfect. I sat there gawping at him and Those chiseled cheekbones and dark brown scruffy hair. He had cute dimples and light freckles, all great with his enchanting smile. He stood there talking to me, hands in his denim jeans and baggy long tee,simply Dreamy. I just couldn't help it. I loved him uncontrollably with every bone in my body, yet, I was unsure he felt the same way. We sat down on the school bench talking and talking. He was my world, my all, he was what I lived and breathed and I could not stop it, he was Jackson Parker My dream boy. He was not like the others. He was popular yet still down to earth. He was single and was very in touch with his artistic side. Jackson was intellectual and could articulate himself properly; this is what made me crazier about him. Later that day he told me to message him whenever I was free. I stared right into his bright blue eyes and went to wonderland then suddenly The school bell went and it was time to go back to class, I never wanted that period to end...

I went home with a gleaming smile that night. My heart raced with anticipation for the next day. I could not wait. But the next day made me wish I could be zapped out of existence....