All Over Again Part 6

Moments later my mom opened my room door. "Come downstairs Zoe"
I plodded down the stairs with my head low, why was she summoning me to the kitchen? "lets not beat around the bush here, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU!" scrramed my mom. I trembled, never seen her this mad. "n-nn-nothing" i stammered. Moms face sodtened a little bit. "why are you so sensitive nowadays, before you called everything under the sun and not blink an eyelid, now, spill"
"really mom its nothing, I'm , ermm, I'm sick and schools really been stressing me out"
"that much"? She frowned "seems like more than stress to me"
"everyone reacts differently to stress i suppose"
"hmm, i suppose" she agreed "what about those cuts" she pointed to my forearm
"I've been itching my arms alot, i scar really easily and my nails are pretty sharp"
"understandable, now, go and get washed and put on some new clothes will you?"
"yes mom"
I carried my self back upstairs with a small sigh of relief. I thought it was over, bit there was worse to come. My mom never let things slide this easily.

I woke up abruptly, my eyes were blurry but i saw i figure i recognised in this white room "mom, where am i" i cried out, but no one replied.