Epilogue

EPILOUGE 

TWO YEARS LATER

I'm lost in thought as I close down my computer.  It's been two years since escaping Lex.  Ash killed Mac personally and as soon as my heat ended I went after the man that had hurt Romeo and Juliet.  Then I ripped his sorry ass to shreds.  I'm starled out of my thoughts by screaming which isn't unusual in my house.

"MOMMA! SAVE US FOR JUJU GETS US!" I laugh as my triplets come flying in the room and duck under my desk. Hex climbs into my lap his gray eyes an exact match to Lore's. Trix giggles and ducks his head as my daughter Trouble hunkers down beside her brother. Trouble looks like a mixture of both her daddies except for her dark black hair. Somehow all three of them look like their daddies even though theatrically only one should. I guess it's beat thing. I startle out of my thoughts as Juliet storms in and stalks over to me. 

"Momma, they did again." I raise a brow as Hex snickers until he catches Juliet's glare. He squeaks and ducks his head as my chest. 

"Did what?" Juliet groans and leans on my desk. 

"They scared him off. The boy is so hot and they freaked him out with their tales of Dad and Daddy and scaring off other....potential suitors." I snort at the word suitors as a voice speaks from the doorway. 

"As they should daughter mine. You don't need a poster boy want to be beast. You need a man. If they can't make it past three two year olds then they don't deserve you." Juliet groans and looks back at Duke. 

"Daddy, it's mean." Duke shrugs as Lore walks in behind him. 

"Take your siblings to the kitchen for a snack. We need to talk to your mom." Juliet grimaces as she guesses what our talk will include and I fight to hold in a grin. Then she quickly scoops up her brothers and sister and leaves the room. Duke quickly shuts the door and they both stalk over to me as Lore leans over to whisper in my ear. 

"I think we should see how sturdy this desk is." I laugh as he drops his pants and lays back on the desk then gestures to me. I laugh and crawl on top of him as Duke walks up behind me and speaks. 

"Let's make it a twofer special." As Duke pulls my dress over my head I realize something. I am nothing. At least that's what I told myself after he broke me. But I was wrong because apparently I'm everything. Who knew love could be so freeing?