Chapter 3

I woke up in two arms and I realise it's Niall's arms. "Niall?" I asked as he wakes up and he looks at me. "Morning Lee, we did nothing". Niall said. "Morning and I know we did nothing". I said as I got out of his arms. "What's you doing to day?" He asked as I looked at him and he leans on the door fame. "I got school and I have football practice". I said as he nodded. "Wait? You play football?" He asked. "I play all sports except for soccer". I said as he nodded. "Niall?" I asked as he looked out his room. "Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked as he came out with clothes. I shut the room door and I changed into them. I walked out and I saw Niall making food. "I'm making pancakes". He said as I sat down and he looked at me. "How about you keep your eyes on the pancakes". I said as he chuckles and looked back at the pan. I grabbed two plates and two cups out. He puts the pancake son the plates and I poured juice in the cups. I put the juice away and I felt two arms around my waist. "Can you let go of me". I said as he chuckles and he lets go of me.

~*~

Niall didn't know I left the house without telling him. I walked in my house and I see my boxes in the living room. I saw the note and it was from Andrew. I dialled Liam's number and he picked up.

Liam: Hey it's Liam
Me: Hey it's Lee
Liam: Hey love, what's up?
Me: Are you free today for me to move in?
Liam: Yeah, I'll be on my way
Me: Kay bye
Liam: See you soon love

I cut off the phone and I walked upstairs to the twins room to see there beds and wallpaper. I walked to my dad's room, I saw his his sweater and I hold it in my arms. I saw a picture of him and me and I take it. "Hey love". I jumped to see Liam and I smiled. "Sorry if I scared you". Liam said as I hugged him. "It's cool". I said as we walked to the living room. He and I walked in and out to his car putting my boxes. I walked in and I take my dad's sweater and I the picture of us and walked to his car. I got in his car and Liam got in. "Your okay?" I looked at him and he smiles. "Yeah, but is there any rules living with you?" I asked as he started the car. "No have guys over, no move than two people in the house and clean up after". He said as I thought if one. "Can I add one?" I asked as he nodded. "No having sex when I'm around". I said as he chuckles and he drives us to his house.

Soon, we arrived at his place and we got out. He takes my boxes in my room and my bed was already. I hugged Liam and I thanked him. He smiled and he told me he is going to his girlfriend's place. I started unpacking and I put my shoes in the closet. I put my undergarments in the draw and I put my house clothes in too. I looked out the window and I see a cute couple kissing. I walked out my room and I looked for the bathroom. Then I saw Louis and Harry walked in and I walked to them. "Hey guys". I said as they said hello Lee. "You missing a day of school... Naughty girl". Harry said as Louis laughed. "Why are you lads here anyway?" I asked. "I'm invited you over and Liam for dinner, since he's nowhere to be seen". Louis said as I nodded. "He's at his girlfriend's house". I said. "So, I'll text him and I bet he'll be there for the whole day". Louis said. "This is at mine Lee". Harry said as I nodded. They left and I was looking around the place. I needed the toilet and I went to do my business.

~*~

I got to school and it was second period and I have practice three. I walked to the office for a late pass and they knew about my family and what's going on right now. Andrew doesn't like the idea staying with Liam because he thinks he's a bad guy outside the fighting ring. I walked in my maths class as everyone stared at me as I walked in and I gave the ate pass. "I was worried about you". I saw Jace and I smiled and sat next to him. "What did I miss?" I asked. "Nothing, but I thing you should drop out". Jace said as I punched his arm and he slapped my face. "Lee, I'm sorry". I got up and I ran away as I walked out of the school grounds and sat at on the grass in the park. I felt my phone buzzing, I saw it was Jace and I ignored him. I laid back as tears falls down my face and I covered my mouth. "Leigh-Anna?" I saw Jace and he stood there as I got up and I whipped my tears. "What do you want?" I asked as he took a step closer and he grabbed my hand. "It's a deal and they want you". He said as I heard footsteps. "They aren't getting her". I heard a familiar Irish accent and I saw Niall. "Ow! Your hurting me!" He lets go as Niall got in front of me and Jace walked away. "You know some how you got in my head princess". Niall said as he holds my hands and I nodded. "You got in my head too". I said as he pulled me closer. "You know I never had a boyfriend or slept with anyone right?" I asked as he shook his head.