(1) Listen

This is an alternate universe, where Ethan is older. Feedback is appreciated!! Enjoy

Contains: daddy kink

-

You'd just made the bed after doing laundry all day and cleaning the house, spreading out the newly cleaned sheets across the mattress and taking a few steps back to over look it, letting out a sigh of relief before walking down stairs and enjoying how clean everything smelled. It was time to give the house a nice scrub and you did it justice. You were headed towards the kitchen, about to start dinner when Ethan opens the front door as you pass by.

"Oh," You gasp, placing a hand to your chest. "You scared me." You stand in place, watching as Ethan kicks off muddy boots onto the clean floor, letting his wet jacket go with them.

"Its raining like crazy, babe!" He says smiling up at you. "Ethan..." He walks towards you and kisses your forehead.

"Whats wrong, now?" Um, okay. Whats with his attitude. You'd spent all day cleaning and he just comes in here and slams dirt all over it all, trailing wetness in his socks across the floor. You huff it off, pushing passed him to pick up the contents he left on the ground. When you turn in his direction, he's still staring at you, his eyes darker this time.

"No, Ethan." You say, knowing what he wants.

"I think you mean dad-"

"No!" You shout louder, walking passed him and dumping his shoes into the sink, letting an 'egh' escape your lips and you turn around. Ethan is standing right behind you without a shirt. "I'm tired." You try to move out of his way but he pushes you back against the sink.

"I don't think so." He says, rubbing his body into yours. "I've been gone all day with this." He presses his erection onto you and you muffled a moan, trying not to give in.

"Ethan." You let out.

"Daddy." He corrects.

"It wasn't a moan," You push him off of you. "Dont flatter yourself." You walk up stairs and into the bedroom, knowing itll only lead to more. He follows closely behind, leaving loud thumps as he trails along. You push the door open, hearing it slam behind you and you know he's only going to get rougher. You bite your lip before turning around.

"Don't break it."

"You think I could?" He whispers, inching closer to you. You walk backwards until your legs hit the edge of the bed, causing you to stop and he corners you, grabbing onto your waist and pulling you closer. He attaches his lips to yours, pushing you down and you wiggle beneath him until you latch away, making him groan and shake his head at you.

"Youre looking for trouble, baby." He pushes down his jeans and climbs onto the bed. You stay on your side, taking your hair out of its messy bun and drop down and Ethan pushes it out the way to bite down on your neck. You stand, walking over to the dresser on the hunt for pajamas and ignoring the clean ones you've just placed in there and hour before.

You smirk before turning around. "Ugh, I'll have to wash more clothes tomorrow. I don't have anything clean to sleep in."

Ethan watches as you strip down, shaking his head, knowing what you'd been doing all day. You climb into bed naked, pulling the blankets over your body and switching your lamp off. "Goodnight, Ethan."

"Uh." He says, sitting up in bed.

"Oh, sorry." You lean over to kiss him. "Love you." You lie back down. Waiting any minute for him to blow. A few seconds go by. Hm, he should have said something by now-

"Enough!" He grabs at your arm, pulling you underneath him on the bed and you smirk at him, biting your lip between your teeth. "Don't ever, ever tease me like that again, you understand?" You nod as he presses himself against you. "What do you say?"

"Yes, daddy." He smiles at you, pressing his lips to yours before pushing his boxers all the way down and rubbing himself up and down your slit.

"Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" He asks. "Do you want daddy's dick?" You only whimper in response. He pushes harder but not quite enough to be inside of you. "Answer me."

"Fuck!" You scream. "Yes! Please, Ethan!" He frowns at you, pulling away completely and trailing kisses down your body. "Please."

"You have to wait now. You called me by my name." His kisses go to the bottom of your stomach and you whimper at his touch as he pushes two fingers into you roughly, darting his tongue across your clit before his huge lips clamp around it and begin sucking.

Your back arches off the bed and you scream, encouraging Ethan more and he shoves his fingers deeper inside of you. You grab onto his hair, pushing him more into you as he sucks harshly, bringing you closer and closer to the edge. Your body thrashes around him, his fingers curling up to press onto your G-Spot, sending you spiraling into your orgasm.

He kisses the inside of your thighs. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy." You pant, out of breath as he licks up your body and clamps around your left nipple, pinching the other between his fingers and you rub against him, begging for him to fuck you.

"What do you want, baby?" He teases, licking around your breast and nipping at it.

"I want you to fuck me." He looks at you for a second. "Daddy." He smiles and continues, pushing himself toward you and lining himself up at your entrance, kissing your neck and biting down on skin when he pushes inside you, your nails digging into his back as you take all of him inside you. He groans into your ear and you whimper at the feeling of being full, begging him to move.

Ethan starts a steady pace before slamming into you harder, making the bed creak and wiggle. His arms press into the pillow beside your head and you watch as he pants above you, pumping in and out of you quickly and with force, causing you to scream his name over and over, only making him pull out every time you do, correcting you on what he wants to be called.

You groan loudly and in frustration as he pushes harder, breathing roughly into your mouth as he leans down to kiss you. His tongue swipes your bottom lip and you feel yourself building another orgasm. Your hand snakes down between the both of you, rubbing in circles on your clit. Ethan notices, causing more beads of sweat on his forehead when he watches you.

"Fuck, that's hot. Let me." He pushes your hand away, pushing his thumb against you and you push upwards as you cum all over him, letting your legs fall loose as he finishes inside of you. You fall silent and he collapses next to you. "Now you may sleep." He rolls over.

You scoot closer to him, cuddling against his back and he turns toward you taking you in his arms and kisses your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." You say and fall asleep in his arms.

-

AN: so I hoped you enjoyed this one! Please let me know what you think!💙
I will post again before the end of the week! See ya✌