2. After Workout

here's a new part enjoy!
contains: daddy kink, little rough (not really)

•*•

"And done!" Ethan was panting, lifting his glistening arms above his head as his legs slowed down to a walk. You were right beside him, your own legs shaking and buzzing from the sprint at the corner of your street. The one you and Ethan always raced at the end of your runs.

"15 minutes this time, and I'd say that was a tie," your boyfriend said, hands knotted in his sweat drenched curls. The red head band kept them from falling into his eyes, something he hated. But he wasn't planning on cutting his hair anytime soon, and you loved that.

"What? No way! I was about three inches ahead of you when my feet hit the driveway." You were arching your back as you argued your victory, letting your chest and ribs expand to lick up more oxygen. You felt a tingle in your hips and your heart thudded hard at Ethan's heaving abdomen. He was shirtless and so tan, kissed by the sun and the beads of perspiration his exhausted but powerful body was weeping. "Sure babe, whatever you say."

"Um, excuse me?" You countered, the scoff harsh as it fell from your lips. Eth was so not going to give you attitude. But fuck, if it didn't make you a little bit hot....

"You heard me!" Ethan replied as he swung open the door to your apartment. He whipped off the head band and shook out his hair, lifting his head back up as his long fingers ran through it. You had to lick your lips at how low his running shorts were now handing off of his hips.

Holy hot hell, your man was....so fine. You felt a little foolish but mostly the endorphins waded off those thoughts. The only thing you could think of was the pronounced and firm v-line of your boyfriend's body. The curve of his sculpted waist and the fullness of his pecs.

+

Ethan worked very hard for this body. You knew that; you went to the gym and on runs with him five times a week. Sometimes more.

And right now, you forgot about the race and only concentrated on getting him in the shower and under your fingers. Under your tongue, lapping against the sweat that tasted so sweet and salty; to reward him for all his hard, hard work.

Ethan noticed right away that you weren't with him in this conversation. Not mentally anyway. It was while pouring some water and peeling a banana that he stopped babbling about whatever the hell it was and stared right back.

"Um....you there? Hello?" He giggled as he waved in front of his own face, mimicking the clouded expression you were wearing. "Baby."

"What?" You asked, finally coming around. "You were totally in space. Wanna tell me what's going on?" But all you could see, all your eyes could focus on was the motion of those pink lips. A little red from being bitten during the sprinting. A little chapped and in need of moisture.

"Seriously? Again? Maybe it was too hot for a run and you've lost your-"

But you cut him off completely with your lips smashing into his. Your arms wrapped around his wet neck, tugging him in closer. The hot wave surrounding both of your bodies mingled into one steamed up cloud as your stomachs collided. Hips rubbing into his crotch, his shorts loose and letting you feel him firm and beautiful.

He responded instantly, of course. He often got so horny after workouts that he couldn't make it to the bed or couch, taking you right there on the kitchen counter. Or like last Friday on the living room rug, the burns still stinging slightly under the spray of a hot shower. The best drag of pain.

+

Eth was taken aback a little, his body pushed into the wall and spread wide under your anxious hands. Even your knees were working him open, knocking his legs apart so you could reach down and palm him fast over his joggers. "Shut up E, I need you. Now."