Chapter 4 - I barely knew her

The car ride was silent.Which is what I needed I supposed. I just really needed time to be alone. "Erm, you are here." Calum said. I gave him a weak smile. "I still didn't get your name?" Calum said. "Michelle.." I stared at him blankly before thanking him.

<CALUM'S POV>

Iwatched her get off my car, she looked so weak. I didn't know what to do or say. "Take care Michelle! See you around in school! I said while waving. She gave a weak smile & waved back. " take care calum." After saying bye, I drove back home. I kept thinking about her.

<MICHELLE'S POV>

I got home and locked myself in my room. I felt so weak I just wanted to lay in bed and basically do nothing. My dad wasn't home because his always busy at work because he was the in charge or something like that. My mum passed away when I was 3. It was almost 8. I hadn't had anything I didn't feel like it either.

<ANA'S POV>

I was worried about Michelle. Was she really okay? Well, obviously not. I decided to text her,"hey! I'm coming over with our favourite films and ice cream with the rest! See you in 15 x"

<MICHELLE POV>

My phone vibrated, It was a message from my best friend, "hey! I'm coming over with our favourite films and ice cream with the rest! See you in 15 x"
I gave myself a weak smile when I received the message."what will I do without you guys <3" unexpectedly, I heard a knock on my door. That was fast I thought to myself. When I opened the door, I didn't expect myself to see Calum. "Erm.. I was kinda worried about you being all alone. So I bought you dinner and some films to watch.. I hope you don't mind. " he said shyly and nervously. I giggled a little, but I wasn't sure it I was just faking it? I let him in but I hardly knew him.

<CALUM POV>

She giggled. It was so cute that it made me smile a little. I sat on the couch and asked her " so....... What do you wanna watch? Hangover? Pitch perfect? Scary movie 4? Grown ups? But you have no choice because pitch perfect is my favourite." I said grinning. "Since you been gone I can't breathe for the first time" I sang loudly. Making Michelle giggle a little. Her giggle was so cute. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! What do you think of this chapter? Who do you think was at the door? Tweet me! @cupc4keharry! I love you all. Comment! Vote!