#Jonstal 1

Jon POV

I just woke up and im debating whether or not to call CrystalI meet her yesterday. Shes like really fucking cute. Okay yup Ima call her. I picked up my phone and looked for her name. 'Crystal ;D' I clicked on her name and clicked call. She didnt pick up untill the 3rd ring. "Hello?" Awe her voice sounds so cute on the phone. "Hey its Jon." I said kinda quiet cause BB was recording. "Oh hey Jon. What are you doing?" She asked. I think shes with her friend cause I hear her singing in the back. "Nothing BB and Vice are recording then later we might go record a video." Its true they want me to record the video for there new song. "Oh sounds like fun. Cant wait to hear it and see it." Shes so cute! ugh. "Yeah What are you doing today?" I asked. Maybe we can hang out later. "Oh me and Jazzy are going to go to the movies. At that one new Movie Theater. Then we are going to go eat." Hmm. "Oh sounds like fun. Well BBs yelling. I gotta go Text me?" I have an Idea. "Yeah sure. Bye have fun." "Bye love. Same to you." With that I hung up. "HEY BB WANNA GO TO THE MOVIES INSTEAD!?"

Crystal POV

"COMMON LETS GO!! CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS IS GUNNA START!!!" I hear Jazzy yell from downstairs. I grab my drink and candy and follow Jazzy. We sit down and get comfy. I get a text from Jon and it just says Hi. I reply back with 'Hi il text you after the movie.' It was about to start. 'I look up from my phone and look next to me to see someone sitting the seats next to us. the persons sitting next to me phone lights up. I look at their Face. Wow. Stalker. "What are you doing here?" I poke Jon. "Yanno watching a movie. How about you beautiful?" He smiles. Oh gosh his smile makes me melt so much. Ugh hes so perfect. "Same but im not alone." I point at Jazzy. "Nither am I." What? He points behind him and BB is here. I turn to Jazzy. "Hey geuss whos here?" "I dont care. Unless its One Direction or Channing Tatum." well then. "Fine il just tell BB to leave." I say and wave to BB. "WHAT!?" She whisper yelled. "Go sit with him." She blushed and nodded. "So. Do you have a Boyfriend?" Jon asked as the movie started. "SHH its starting." I said and offered him some candy.

Through the whole movie we stayed silent. He tried holding my hand every now and then. ugh he's so cute. I got up as the movie ended. I droped my phone cause it was on my lap and I forgot it was there. Poop. I hope its not cracked oh gosh. I pick it up. Its okay. Thank jesus. "Hey you guys wanna go hang out with us later? We can pick you up." I smile and nodd. "Yeah sure sounds fun. What will do?" Im excited. " I dont know it will be a suprise." He smirks. I turn around and see BB and Jazzy hugging then BB kiss her on the cheek. AWWE!! OH GOSH HOW CUTE. "Well it looks like im going to leave." I say kinda awkwardly. I hug him and start walking away. "Bye Jon see you later." He runs up to me and does the same that BB did. He kisses my cheek. EEPPP! "Bye Crystal." I smile and start walking to Jazzy. Shes already jumping around. "Calm down! Haha okay we gotta hurry home we are hanging out with them!" She smiled even bigger. After we sqealed a bit we walked to the car and started to go home. Today so far has been another great day!

A/N: Ughh another short one. My laptop is being stupid so I dont have the outfits up -.-  ugh. But yeah. Guys Vice ships Jonstal! Tweet Crystal that you ship it. @munoz_crystal! Dont say anything about the fanfic just tweet her saying #Jonstal. If you dont already Follow @BBmyJerk45 on twitter. And dont forget .. I love you all. Bye. Thanks for dealing with my slow ass.(: Btw if you want you can tweet this to the boys. idc.