Hangout.

At BBs house.

Jons POV.

Oh gosh I really like her.. Ugh what if its too soon? God damn it. Okay il just ask her on  a date. Yeah il just do that. "Jon you ready to go get the girls!" BB yells from his room. Shit shit I dont have shoes on. "Uh yeah give me a minute to put shoes on!" I yell back. I just grab my vans and slip them on. On my way out the door I grab my hat and close my bedroom door. I knock on BBs door. "Hey im ready." "Uhm yeah okay hold on. You can come in." He says and it sounds like hes throwing things around. I open the door and hes running around his room looking for somthing. "What the hell?" I ask watching him. "I cant find the 'Drama' Beanie." Dumb ass. Its in his back pocket. I dont know why but it is. "BB... check your pants."  I said trying so hard to hold in my laugh. BB pulls out the beanie and puts it on his head. "Do you like her BB?" When BB likes a girl he gets all panicy about everything. "What no we just meet. Why? Does it look like I like her? Did her friend tell you she like me?" He said while looking for I think his keys. But you see what I mean? "Beebs they are in the kitches and no ou just get panicy when you like a girl." I said walking out the door. "No I do not. Do I look okay?" Ugh. "You see what I mean?" I said grabing his keys and tossing them to him. "Yeah yeah yeah shutup." Somones on their period.

Jazzys POV

I slip on my toms and the fix my hair again. "Hey were just hanging out right?" I asked Crystal as she curled her hair. "Yeah thats what Jon told me." I just noded. "Should I change into pants?" Im  wearing a dress I dont know why. But I am. I like dresses dont judge. And Plus I like BB hes sweet. BB fell asleep during the movie today and he snores..it so cute gosh! I apply some Mascara and blush. "Il wait downstairs." I tell Crystal. Damn she takes for ever to dress.

After waiting like 5 Minutes the door bell rings. "They're here!" I yell up to Crystal. She comes running down the stairs and I walk to the door and open it. Aw they look cute! "Hey." I say smiling letting them in. "Hey. You ready?" I nod and call for Crystal. She runs over from the kitchen. "Hey." She says adjusting her beanie. "Lets go?" Crystal just smiles and nods and we walk out the door. In the car BB played Sam and Mazzi Mazs song "White Girls" best song ever haha.

 Crystals POV

we just finished playing truth or dare. Oh you want to know what happen? Lets flash back.

*Flash Back*

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" BB asked while we were watching Home Alone 2. I looked at Jon and he nodded. "Yeah sure." I said laying on Jons shoulder. We all sat on the floor together. "Who first?" BB asked. "Il go." Jazzy asked. "Hmm okay uh Crystal Truth or Dare?" Of course. "Uh Dare." Jazzy smirked. "I dare you to uh eat a spoonfull of peanut butter without opening your mouth." Ugh. "Do you have peanut butter and a spoon?" I ask hoping they dont. "Yeah we do hold on." I pout and wait for BB to come back with the stupid peanut butter. He comes back and hands me the spoon and I put it in y mouth. Ew that sounds dirty. I pass the challenge. Okay so the rest of the game continues like that just childish dares. Untill Jazzy dared Jon to take his shirt off. Dear lord. I cant stop staring. Its Jons turn now. "Truth or Dare?" Okay everyones been choosing Dare.."Truth." This wont turn out good. "Okay uh do you uh like me?" Poop! do I say yes but as a friend or say yes. ugh "hm alittle.."I say ooking away blushing like crazy. "He smiled and now its BBs turn."Jon Truth or Dare?"  Hes gunna say dare. "Truth." of course..wait what? "Do you like Crystal?" oh gsih... "Yeah alot.." He said looking away aww!!!!!! So yeah thats when it really stopped. BBand Jazzy made out a few times. AWKWARD! But anyway BB and Jon just parked out side Jazzys house. They are walking us to the door. "I really liked Hanging out with you today. Maybe we can hang out just us another time." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded, "Id like that." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Night Jon." I unlocked the door. "Night Crystal." I smiled and went inside waiting for Jazzy.

She came in like 5 Minutes later. "Hes so perfect. He asked me out." She sqeeked. Oh gosh! "AHH REALLY!!!!?" I asked.  "Yeah!!" Awww. "im so happpy for you! Im going on a date with Jon!" I said. smiling and blushing. "Best Night Ever!!" We both sqealed. Then we went off to bed. This really as the best night ever!

(Im lagging so much im sorry hate me. ugh."