Almost Inside, Just A Little While Longer

Jade's POV

Finally we're here!!! We were about to get out the car until...

"Tell the boys I said hi",my mom said.

"Mom we're watching them sing and dance nothing else",I replied confused.

Vanessa started screaming.

" Calm down dang before these people think we're attention hoes anyway, I don't get it"I said hoes under my breath.

"She gets it what I'm trying to say is, me and Vanessa's mom have been talking about this for a while now on the low. What I'm trying to say is that. we got you backstage passes!" My mom said handing me the passes.

"THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU", I kissed my mom on the cheek "I love you!"

"I love you too", my mom yelled as I closed the door, then grabbed Vanessa's arm and ran with her to the line.

Vanessa POV

Well, while we're in line I'll tell you about myself. Yes I may seem like a crazy fan girl but there's more to me. I just don't like Princeton for being hot I like him because of his personality and how he treats his fans. We have so much in common, same age (17), same favorite colors, same interests and etc. I can't wait to see him... And no I'm not going to act crazy, I'm going to act cool...yeah cool!

"Uhhh, Nessa you alright", Jade snapped me out of my thoughts, as she hit me on my arm.

"Yeah, I'm good wassup", I replied.

"Look we're next", she guided my attention to the two girls together in front of us.

Now don't judge me for wanting to jump up and down right now and start screaming, but I'm going to keep my cool😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updating tomorrow stay tuned. Oh yeah, Jade is on the front cover later on in the story I will post Vanessa.