Bye For Now

Jade's POV

We has one of the girls take the picture of Roc and I, with a disgusted look... Is she SALTY or NAW!!!! I looked at the picture, damn his smile was just ughhhhh gorgeous.

Roc's POV

I looked at the picture on her phone wow she's just so god damn beautiful, I just want her to be mine! Ok maybe I'm alittle salty don't judge me but if you were me you would think the same way. As I was thinking this I zoned out and my hand slowly started moving towards her butt.

Jade's POV

"Ummm, wow what a nice picture", I said kinda getting uncomfortable, so I stepped forward.

I'm guessing he notice what he just did.

"OMG I'm so so sorry I just dazed out that quick second😰😳 "

"It's ok no harm done right!" I replied back.

Roc's POV

DAMN IT MAN!!! We talked alittle longer till I heard Walter yelling us to come get ready... Aw man I was just getting started.

"Well, I have to go but it was nice meeting a beautiful young lady like yourself."

"Thanks☺️, I 'll be backstage so maybe we could talk more then."

"That would be great!"I replied.

"Ok we'll see you later!"

"Yeah bye for now... Beautiful." I kissed her hand😘,then I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick update, sorry it's short.