Hey

Jade's POV

The rattling behing the curtains became louder and louder. So I guess that means the people were getting closer. I thought it was just the stage manager but when I heard a voice but very faintly it was mexican...

Vanessa's POV

Is that a voice I hear. I think my crazy fan side is kicking in I THINK IT'S PRINCETON!

Backstage with the boys

Rocs POV

Sounds like we have early birds, Im gonna go out there with the boys.

-walks out from behind the curtains-

Woah whos that girl...

Jade's POV

Damn he looks so much better in person.  I was about to get up to take a picture with Roc but two girls beat me to it.

"Hey Ill brb I gotta go see my boo ," Vanessa said staring Princeton down.

He was actually checking her out... lucky. When Roc was done taking pictures with those girls he started walking towards me. OMFG

Vanessa's POV

I turned around to see Roc walking towards Jade. Get it girl. I turned around and saw I was face to face with Princeton. LAWD JESUS.

"Hey, beautiful." Princeton said while smirking.

Jade's POV

OMG OMG OMG

"Hey I kinda saw you staring me down over there." Roc said and chuckled.

stupid, stupid, stupid

"Sorry about that," I blushed

"No it's cool I thought it was cute, why dont we take a picture real quick before I go," he asked.

"No no you dont have to you got things to do," I replied.

"I'll make time," Roc put his hand on mine.

He touch just made me shiver♥

"Ok then," He lifted me off the chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait and short chapter