The Loser I Fell For

this is another story . its short but still just as great :)

might be another book to it . i don't know yet . give me your thoughts on it and i'll see ;)

Also i wanna say sorry in advance about the grammer and everything in this story.

i have to go back and correct alot but its still good and not in that bad of shape , just a few mistakes.

Comment and vote please :)

~Passion4starz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So School was never my favorite subject , even if it wasn’t a subject at all. They say its mandatory but I really don’t care, it didn't make it any better by forcing me into it .

The next class I had, I hated most of all. English, even if I knew everything there is to know about grammar and so on, so forth. it was way to easy to mess up in and you learn it in like ...what ? third or fourth grade ?

I was smart yea but I wouldn't show it. Why? cause it wasn't my style . I wasn't about to let something like being a nerd stop me from being who I am .

I went to the bathroom, after coming from Pre-Cal, deciding to be late for class, Can’t have my rep ruined for nothing .  Walking in, I seen no one was in here, which if there were I would probably beat them to a bloody pulp im not a bully but people knew to stay out of my way, unless you were apart of my crew.

I walked over to the mirror and stared at the reflection in it, and you wanna know what i saw ?  My hair was black, almost down pass my ears, my eyes were green and I had a smile to kill. Man! I was hot! and if u saw me now you couldn't deny it , There was no shame in my game at all when it came to the ladies. I had to looks, the girls, and of course the leather.most guys in the school wore polo , which isn't bad but its definetly not my style.

I decided it was about time to head to class, since it was on record that I was always 15 minutes late to every class. When I walked in class, Mr. gruff already knew what to expect. I’ve done this ever since freshmen year. And like I said it was on record in case you needed proof.

Most of the teachers stopped giving me detentions because they figured I would find some other way to get into trouble, which was always true. Mr. Gruff was not like those teachers, I didn’t care, I mean like he really didn’t care about whom you were or anything really. So he always gave me stupid detentions.

“Mr. Holl-“he started but caught himself after he noticed my glare at him for using my last name. He knew that I was usually a bother in class but using my last name would be much worse. “ Zane” he corrected quickly, “ what possible excuse do you have for being late? “ I scoffed,

he asked the same thing every day which is useless since we both know where I’ve been. I decided to take it upon myself to sit down and ignore him as usual; we have the agreement that if he doesn’t bother me, I won’t bother him.

Mr. Gruff went on with his teaching, till it was the middle of class and when I woke back up, (of course I fell asleep! It’s so boring) he was going on about a project dealing with human interaction and that it was gunna be a group thing.

I didn’t really care, most of the time I did things by myself or not at all. Then I heard him say “ Zane, you will be working with Ms. Rosemary”, for one, I don’t even know who that is and two, I hope their ready to fail.

hope your liking it so far