What did she just say ?

Heres another chapter... :) hope u enjoy it

Comment & vote PLease !!

After Mr. Gruff was done with that, he told us to get with our “partners”. Avery Rosemary, teacher’s pet, and the hottest girl in school.

When she walked over to my desk, she started laying down the law practically “look, we can meet after school in the library to do this. I know you probably have detention as usual and I have swim team, so we’ll meet after that.

I know your type doesn’t do much work so I’ll take care of everything and all you have to do is write your name on the paper”. When she finished she waited patiently for a response, seeing that she’s said and done this plenty of times.

I couldn’t say anything, all I could reply in my mind was “your type??” my type, what was “my type?” I was so angry about what she said; I had to stop myself from losing my cool.

I waited an extra 10 minutes and said “are you done now? “, she gave this look that clearly stated her irritation with me.

The bell ringing, signaling class was over and everyone had a free period. She looked at me for a minute or two longer then gathered her stuff and left. Of course, I had nothing to do on the free period so I decided to skip school.

Knock! Knock! Knock!, what the crap is that?, I just ignored it and went back to sleep. Knock! Knock!, you have to be kidding me, I got out of my warm cozy bed and headed down stairs to the door.

“Zane! Like what the heck? Do you not understand instructions clearly? After practice, I waited two freaking hours for you-“she stopped mid- sentence and just stared at me as I opened the door all the way

. I was too sleepy to do anything so I just cleared my throat, then she looked me in the eyes, she was defiantly in embarrassed

. I moved aside so she could come in and we could get started on this so called“work”.

remember to vote XD