i can't belive i did that ..

Here's another chapter :) and im sorry about all the mistakes iin the story .

i was in a hurry to get it posted along with other stoies ..

remember to vote and comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking down the hallway We went to the living room, Of course I lived alone, and I’m nineteen years old and ive been alone the longest i can remember, even after my little sister was born.

my mom and dad were always too busy to pay any attention to me. I guess it had to do with the fact that they never wanted a son to begin with, so when they found out what they were having you counld say they were "ok" with the idea, and thats puting it nicely.

My parents moved with my little sister and brother to Oklahoma City last year , they never really cared about me and what i had to say on the matter so i didnt press it.

Anyways, the details of our project was to interact so I did the first thing that came to mind, Once Avery was seated and was done getting everything out of her bag, I leaned over and kissed her.

Once I started I couldn’t stop. She was stiff at first and struggling to get away. I tighten my arms around and she started to relax, I couldn’t help but smile at that. After a while I pulled away, I could see strange emotions flowing through her eyes.

She looked so beautiful, with her long blonde hair falling just past her shoulders.

Wait! Wait, wait, wait!, did I just say she was …beautiful? No! I can’t like her, she’s a loser. “Sorry Avery but you have to leave” I quickly rushed out while standing up.

I pulled her up, grabbing her stuff and pushed her out the door. She turned around, looking like she wanted to say something or protest but I was quick to put a stop to that by closing the door.

:) keep reading :)