Could it be true?

Yay!!! another chapter ... comment & vote !!!!

All that week and half the week, I did everything in my power to ignore her and the places I thought she would be. I didn’t know what to say or do.

What would my friends think? And the others that would see us together? , While I was going through all this in my head I bumped into someone in the hallway. I started to say sorry til I saw who it was.

“Zane, what happened? I thought you liked me? Why are you avoiding me?” She was asking way too many questions “Are you ashamed of me?” she asked quietly.

I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t lie, it was that moment right there when I realized my true feelings for her.

How could it have taken me this long to notice or talk to her?, I felt bad for all the time lost. No one else should matter…just her.

She stood there looking at me with so much emotion it was unbearable. She was afraid I didn’t like her. I uttered the only words I could “Avery, I love you”. She looked taken back but happy at the same time and it was right then that I realized the loser I fell for.

        THE END

I was thinking about writting a second book to this , of course like a short series but still . if you think i should let me know ....

~all it takes is one person to change the world, why not let it be you ~