9 Months Later...

Homelands, April 4, 1997

A little bundle of joy and cuteness was brought into the world 9 months later. Even though Woody did all the work, Red had to take care of the baby herself. "Yes it's mommy. Let's see what's a beautiful name for a beautiful baby." Red said to chubby lil' thang. "Hmm. Leaf with an i ... ahh no. Jane... no to original. Oooh I know how about... Cerise? Yes Cerise. You know it fits you huh baby." All of a sudden a HUGE shadow came across the wall and scared Red to death. "Yeah and you fit my stomach." said the huge shadow with a familiar voice. Red turned around quickly and saw who it was. Red started to cry. "How did you find us?!" screamed Red. "Easy. I took your scent when we meant long ago." replied the wolf. "Hmm. Who thought you'd have a fresh piece of meat for me." " NOOO! YOU LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!" she yelled. "Fine. I just came here to kill you anyway." the wolf chuckled. Just like that the wolf lunged at Red and ripped open her guts eating out her insides. The wolf went after the baby next. But just as he was headed towards the baby, the door swung open. The wolf growled at the what seemed to be 5 year old boy. "Move it wolf or I'll burn ya!" shouted the boy and off the wolf ran. The wolf could've taken that boy easy. But he was to full. The boy watched the wolf flee as he turned his head to look at Red's body ripped wide open. He stared until his focus was broken by a little whimper. "Don't cry baby I know. Shh." said the boy. The baby stopped crying and smiled at the boy. "You are pretty cute. I'm Jack. What's your name?" asked Jack. He looked around the room to see if her name was written any where. He then picked up a paper and read it. "Sir-e-ease?" Jack asked himself. "Oh, Cerise. Your mom gave you a great name. I bet she was awesome. Ha. Mine was too. Come on baby. Let's get out of here." They left the homelands for good and never came back.

Mundane Land, November 7, 2013

As years went by Jack and Cerise came in contact with the weirdest things. Jack got these beans since he sold his cow. The seeds grew into a beanstalk. And ya know da rest. Cerise grew smarter and smarter with Jack helping her through it all.

When Jack was 20 and Cerise was 16, he decided that moving to Fabletown was the best. At least there would be food there. Plus clean and fresh beds to sleep in. "Cerise! I finally got us a place to stay." shouted Jack. "Great." said Cerise in her high sweet voice. "When can we move to Fabletown? I have to learn about my mom. I already know about my dad who was never there. And I wanna know who killed her." "And you will. Cause were going to Fabletown." said Jack.

So yo my RAZZLES tell me whatcha thank. Me personaly I'm lovin it like a mcdonalds flurry. Love ya dolls!