A Little Too Familiar

Fabletown, November 8, 2013

After 5 hours they finally made it to Fabletown. Cerise was so eager to get to the library. "Jack please please please please please ple-ple-please?" asked a whining Cerise. "Okay. Just let's get settled in our rooms first." replied Jack.

They got to the Woodland Luxury Apartments on Bull Finch St. "Here ya go sir, pretty Missy." said the guard make a gesture towards the person he was talking to. "Why thank you sir." said Cerise. Jack continued to sign a few papers while Cerise went to the elevator. "Come on! Jack B Nimble, Jack B quick." sang Cerise. "No plz. Cerise you have a lovely voice don't waste it on that song." Jack pleaded.

Cerise then pressed the button to the second floor, but it stopped when a man stopped the elevator door from closing. "Sorry I didn't feel catching the next one." the man said scratching his face. "No problem." said Jack placing his box on the ground "You two new here?" asked the man. "Yeah its awesome here!" Cerise squealed extending her hand out to introduce thersevelves.

"I'm Cerise. He's Jack." The man thought about her name. It was familiar. A little too familiar "Bigby. And I don't shake hands." said the man. "Oh sorry." whispered Cerise. The bell rang and the second floor was visible. "I don't know if y'all are feeling the way I do but I really have to pee." whined Cerise. "Here's the keys. Now go whazz." said Jack. As soon as she left to whazz, Bigby decided she was an interesting topic. "She's ...somethin else." said Bigby. "Yeah. But I wonder why she always has to pee." Jack replied. "It's from being to freaking happy all the time." Bigby said. They both then bursted out into laughter.

Cerise came back from her whazz to tell Jack some weird information."Jack. Our room is a closet" said Cerise. "Seriously? Ugh." complained Jack. "Here you can room with me." Bigby offered. "Thanks." said Jack. Bigby unlocked the door to his apartment. Boy did Jack and Cerise drop DAT jaw. It was filthy and smelt like smoke. "Sorry about the mess... and uh smell." Bigby said. "Uh no it's fine." Jack lied. "That's the kitchen. The bathroom is over there and that's the bedroom. "Great." Cerise lied. Just then Bigby went to the couch and told this pig named Colin to wake up. "Oh hey Bigby. I'm in your chair huh?" asked Colin. "I've only got the one, so yeah." Bigby said. "Jack. The pig is talking." Cerise whispered. "Um... Bigby did that uh pig just talk?" asked Jack. "Naaaww." Bigby droned. "Good, I that I was stupid." Jack sighed in relief. "It's called sarcasm you idiot." said Colin checking out Jack. Colin complained about where Bigby found Jack. Then Colin got a look at Cerise. "Where'd you find her?" Colin asked. "With him genius." replied Bigby. "Well she's a cute one." Colin said. Cerise hugged Jack super tight."Slow down bacon bits." Bigby said to Colin. "Bits? More like chunks!" Jack laughed. Bigby and Cerise laughed along too. Who wouldn't? Have you seen Colin?! "Don't hit on her or I'll seriously kill you" Jack warned. Colin just rolled his eyes. "Come on time for bed." said Cerise. "Night Bigby. Come on Jack." "Night Cerise, Jack." said Bigby. They all went to bed peacefully. Until there was a knock on the door.

I KNOW RAZZLES I KNOW. TOO FREAKIN SHORT I PROMISE IT'LL BE A LOT LONGER FOR THE NEXT ONE. CHECKOUT warmbodieschick STORIES!!! THEY'RE AWESOME. AND DREAMWORKS SRRY FOR THE ELEVTA SCENE I JUST LOVED IT.