13.

"Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires."

13.

"You got anything to say?" Clarke asks Finn once we're in the safe confinements of camp.

"Yeah, I told you no guns." Finn is angry and I get where it's coming from.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders. I was right." Clarke said crossing her arms.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven cuts in. Now is not the time, Raven.

"I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun." Finn snaps at her.

"You're lucky she brought that! They came there to kill you, Finn!" Bellamy steps up and a little pang of jealously hits me that he's actually defending Raven. But I know I shouldn't even care. I know he's mad at me too because he's sending me the same glares he's giving Finn. I should have told him.

"Oh, please. You don't know that. And everything would have been fine if Clarke would have just trusted us." I roll my eyes at Bellamy.

"Jasper fired the first shot! You ruined everything!" Octavia yells at him.

"I saved you! You're welcome!" The girl storms off with Jasper following her.

"Well if we weren't at war already we sure as hell are now." Clarke huffs and I roll my eyes again. If she wouldn't of brought back up we could've actually set an alliance, it might of not seemed like it was going anywhere but it would be better than what went down.

"You didn't have to trust the grounders, you just had to trust Taylor, You just had to trust me." Finn sighs and was about to walk away until an explosion sounds through the air. We all look up. It's the exodus ship.

"Your mom's early." Finn says to Clarke.

"So is your dad." Bellamy comments. I look at the ship confused. It's going way too fast.

"Wait. Too fast. No parachute? Something's wrong." Clarke states and I agree. We're proven right when the ship smashes into the ground miles away leaving a mushroom cloud in its wake. My eyes widen and everything goes silent. I can't hear anything and everything just stops. My dad was in that ship. My dad is dead.

I drop to my knees and my breathing gets heavy. I'm having a panic attack, I use to get them after my mom died. But I hadn't had one in years. I feel hands on me and I faintly hear a voice. I look up to see Bellamy face to face with me. His lips are moving but I can't piece together what he's saying.

My breathing gets heavier and my throat is closing up. Bellamy takes me into his arms and squeezes me and I am being rocked. My breathing slows down a little bit but not all the way. I can hear his voice more clearer now but it's still fuzzy. I'm not just having a panic attack, I'm in shock.

"Taylor, breathe. Just breathe. Listen to my voice. You need to calm down. Breathe with me." Bellamy starts breathing deeply and I feel his chest rising and falling so I follow his pattern and I'm back to breathing regularly in a couple of minutes. Bellamy just holds me there while I come back and I start to cry. I can see Clarke is on the ground as well and some people were standing back watching. Two of their brave leaders on the floor crying. Bet that's a sight to see.

"Princess, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered in my ear and if anything it makes me cry harder. He lifts me up off the ground and I don't have the strength to open my eyes and see where we're going. But when Bellamy sets me down on something I open them. We're in his tent. He has laid me on his bed. He sits down by me and moved my hair out of my face as I continue to softly cry.