Chapter 4

Marinette and Adrien looked in her locker at Tikki.
"So is she going to be okay?" Adrien asked.
"I don't know. She has been having nightmares every time she closes her eyes."
Adrien started to pet the little kwami on the head with his finger. "She is so cute. I bet she is so much nicer than other kwami." Marinette gave him a confused look. "I mean if I knew any other kwami." He said nervously.
Suddenly Tikki woke up and saw the two teens together.
"Oh hi Marinette, hi Adrien." She smiled then realized Adrien was actually there. "ADRIEN?!? Please tell me this is another nightmare."
"It's not Tikki. Adrien knows I'm Ladybug, he has for a while and he knows about my crush on him."
"And it wasn't her fault and she knows about my crush on her to." Adrien said and put his hand on Marinette's shoulder.
"Wait what?! You have a crush on me?!?"
"Oh did I forget to mention that?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.  "Now Tikki can you please tell us about your nightmares and why you are having them."
  "Ok...."

Sorry ya really short chapter but I wanted a cliffhanger.  I hope ya are liking the adrienette moments. Spoiler alert: there will be PLIKKI moments.

I hope ya are liking the story right now.  I hope to make the chapters longer.