Chapter 15

-around the middle of the night of the first nightmare-

  Tikki and Marinette were asleep in her in their beds, Marinette's on her loft and Tikki's on the window.  Tikki started tossing and turning in her sleep and started mumbling words.
  -in Tikki's dream and Tikki's view-
  I flew around the beautiful city I once lived in.  China was more beautiful than ever, then I heard some screams from civilians and looked up and saw a piece of debris falling right towards me.  I stood there is shock and couldn't move.  Suddenly I heard a voice.
  "TIKKI!!!" Someone said as the pushed me out of the way.  When I was out of hard I noticed it was Plagg, I tried to grab him so he wouldn't get hit like he did to me but I was to late.
  "NOOO!!! PLAGG!!"  I flew to him and tried to get the rock off of him.  "Plagg please be okay! Please be okay!"  I found his tail and gently tugged on it and it came out from under the rock but nothing was attached to it.  "Plagg?!" A shadow came over me and I looked up to see Felix and Bridgette staring angrily at me. 
  "Tikki, what have you done?"  Bridgette asked.
  "You failed us now Plagg is gone."  Said Felix and both of them started fading away from me.
  "NO, DONT LEAVE ME!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!!"  I yelled and started running to them.
  "Tikki...." I stopped and looked down at the tail in my hands, but now it had a tiny Plagg head coming out of it.

-outside of the dream, 3rd person-
  "AHHHHH!!!"  Tikki screamed coming out of her dream.  "PLAGG!!!"  She looked around and realized it was only a dream and let out a sigh of relief, then started to cry. 
  Marinette ran down and picked her up and hugged her while rubbing her head.

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for 2k reads!! Ya are awesome. Okay if I get over 10 votes on this chapter I will do a sequel but if I don't I might just do one or two more chapters then end the story.    I know what I said on the authors notes but I don't know if I should.  So thank you everyone for the amazing comments and votes, stay miraculous!!!