Chapter 12

Marinette and Adrien gasped.
"Who are you and why do you have my parents?!" Marinette yelled.
Queen Bee laughed. "Let's just say I'm an old friend of little Adrikens over here and I know that ya are both ladybug and cat noir!"
"How could you possibly know that?" Asked Adrien.
"Because I'm one of ya." She pointed to a hair piece that had a bee on it.
"She is a miraculous!" Said Marinette.
  "Why would a miraculous possibly be bad?"  Adrien asked.
  "Because evil always win." Said Queen Bee with a smirk on her face.
  "No it doesn't." Said Marinette.
  "Oh yeah? Let's see, shall we?" She swung her stingers at them. They managed to avoid them and hid behind the bakery counter.
  "What do we do?"  Marinette whispered.
  He looked at her worried.  "I don't know." Tears ran down his face.
  "Adrien, what's wrong?" She grabbed his arms, at this he winced in pain.  She quickly pulled up his shirt sleeves, she gasped at a big bump on his arm.  "She stung you!"
  He curled up in pain and fear, tears flowed down.  "It hurts..."
  She slowly hugged him, he hugged her back.  After a few minutes he finally calmed down and let go.
  "We have to transform.  Tikki, Plagg! Come down here!" She whisper/shouted.  The two kwamies flew down next to the two teens.
  Adrien yelped and grabbed on to Marinette in fear of the kwamies. 
  "Umm... What's wrong with him?"  Plagg said annoyed.
  "He got stung and now he is acting like a scared little kid."  She said stuttering because of Adrien who was shaking and looking around frantically.
  "I-I'm n-not sc-scared... I'm j-just.." Just then Queen Bee laughed evilly. "T-t-terrified."
  "Well he's useless."  Marinette groaned and stood up.  "Tikki spots on." As she transformed Adrien shielded his eyes and curled up against the wall.  After she was done she walked towards him and bent down.  "Kitty..."  He opened one eye and saw his lady and lifted his whole head.  "It will be okay... I know your scared but your not just Adrien, your Cat Noir and I know you can find that side of you again... Ok?" She smiled at him.
  He smiled a little. "O-okay."
  She cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead, then let go and jumped over the counter.  Adrien started sucking on his thumb and cradling himself in the corner.  (Oh Adrien.)
  Ladybug swung her yoyo towards Queen Bee. "What did you do to Adrien?" She yelled as the yoyo wrapped around the villain.
  "Oh I just hit him with my stingers.  They make people scared of pretty much everything."  She laughed. 
  Ladybug lunged towards her.  They both fell on the ground.  "Turn him back!"
  "Oh there's no way I can do that.  It's permanent." She giggled as she pulled the yoyo off of her and pined down ladybug.
  "Help!" Ladybug struggled to get free.
  Adrien could hear her calling for help but he was to scared to move.  The more she cried the more his heart sank.
  Plagg flew over to him.  "You know even the most heroic super heroes are the most scared ones."  Adrien smiled.

  Ladybug stopped struggling and just let Queen Bee do what she wanted.  "Go ahead do you worst."
  "I'm going to enjoy this." She laughed.
  She could feel the stingers getting closer, but then it just stopped.  Ladybug looked up to find Cat Noir putting Queen Bee in a head lock.

Thank you everybody for all the reads, comments, and likes.  I'm sorry this story had a weird turn of events.  I hope ya are enjoying it. Ya are amazing!