Chapter 2: The tale

This reminds me of a tale of a king of long ago,said Grandpa Matt. The children stop arguing and look at him,it does they say. Yes he had some of these same problem you both had. It begin long ago - now hold on a second Grandpa is this story true? Said Tim. Its true if you want it to be Tim, said grandpa Matt. No for real is this fake? cause I swear a lot of your stories are fake, said Tris. Well hear the story and decide for yourself. And he begin the story. A long time ago there was man named Kenra. He was a sheep herder. The people called him "The king" because he was wise and kind to everybody. He helped the people by doing tasks that no one does. And they looked at him for leadership and advice like a king. But, Kenra was no king,he was very poor. He lived in a small shack and tended to his sheep. The real king was a cruel man who never did anything for the people of his kingdom. He was very selfish and cared only about himself. He took the the throne from his brother and killed all the rest of his relatives. For fear of being overthrown. His name was Tiraneus, the cruel one. Though he was very much dislike. The people didn't riot or rebel against him for they feared his great army. Every time they have tried to rebel, they were crushed by the army. Though he was selfish he wasn't stupid, he trained his troops to be a mighty force. His army was known throughout the land. Nothing could compare to it. That was all there for a reason. The king was told a prophecy that tells him that a relative of him would seize back the crown. Not everyone knew of this. Only the wealthier towns know of this. So of course Kenra didn't know. Kenra thought calling him the king was ridiculous. But he went along with it. Wait grandpa you said he was a king, said Tris. He was not yet a king,grandpa Matt told her. But we will get there, grandpa Matt said. Now where was I ... Oh yes right. Though Kenra never thought he could be a king , he had no idea what was in store for him.