Chapter 11

Killer and Serial were in the throne room. Undyne was on her throne.
(If what I have been told is correct, Undyne is queen? If not. THIS TIMELINE IS DIFFERENT YAAY! XD)
Killer threw Error and Ink down.
"Can we kill them?"
Undyne stared at Error and Ink.
"Hmm..." She grinned creepily.
"Lets torture the colorful one and kill the blue one."
Error had still been awake. He looked over and grunted when he hit the ground.
"Ngh.." He looked around, recognizing the judgement hall.
"The hall..." He muttered.
"The hall..!" He looked up and noticed it looked fairly similar to the original. Other than the blood.
Ink had still been passed out, curled up slightly and hadn't moved at all.
Error frowned.
'Must of been quite the hit..' He thought to himself as he looked at Ink.
He shook his head and Undyne, Killer, and Serial were all talking privately.
Error stood up shakily and tried to summon blue strings but was too weak.
"Shoot..." He muttered.
His voice almost glitched but he forced it not to. He heard a quiet noise getting closer.
"...?"
He looked around, Undyne Killer and Serial noticed.
"What is that noise?" Undyne said, looking around annoyedly.
Error stopped. "No. I know that roll of wheels from anywhere. NO. NOT THAT AU." His voice didn't glitch oddly when he said that.

It was a fresh day. The bomb-diggity if I don't say so myself.

((Hehe this chapter is extra short for that reason. I HAVE NO REGRETS! FRESH TO THE RESCUE!)