Chapter 20

"OW REALIZE THAT I LIKE YOU QUITE ALOT!" Ink finished his scentane quickly.
Error blinked and blushed.
"Wh-AT?!" He looked at him surprised, Ink smiled a bit.
"U-Um... Yeah!... I... I do... Error I like you alot! I mean- I- Love you! Like you!"
Error stared at him, shock on his face.
"W-W-E-L- I gue-sS I l-IkE yo-u too.." His voice massive glitched and he crashed.
Ink blinked.
"Error?.."

"You okay?"

Just then, there was a loud crashing in their dimension.
Someone was here. And not for good.
Ink looked over and gasped, yelling his thoughts with a look of shock on his face, his eyes widening,

**Cherrrryberry**

Blue grinned widely and dragged Fell with him, into the snow.
"Fell! Lets play!" He picked up a snowball and threw it at him.
Fell dodged and looked alarmed, his eye going brighter than it usually does.
"Whoa there- 1HP."
Blue blinked.
"OH NO DID I HURT YOU?!" He looked worried suddenly, Fell blushed a bit.
"What?! No way a weakling like you could hurt me." He rolled his eyes.
Blue suddenly looked sad.
"Weak?!...."
He frowned as tears formed in his usually starry eyes.
Fell blinked.
"Yo what are you doing. Blue. Blue stop. nonono I didn't mean you were weak I meant- Uh..-" "WHAT DID YOU MEAN?!" Blue sounded sad but also upset. He ran off into the woods. Fell winced.
"Sh**... Boss set traps... I better go get him." He muttered, running after him.
US!Paps and UF!Paps were talking inside.
"So... UF..."
"Egh. What." UF!Paps rolled his eyes
US!Paps suddenly got an orange eye.
"What are you planning on doing to my brother?"

God this chapter is extra short ;_; I'm sorry. I just had to cut stuff because cliffhangers. I promise I'll make a super long one one of these days XD its also like 2am and I'm super tired ;-;