Chapter 19

Quick A/N Here:
Listen, Guys, I love writing this story... And I'm trying to update asap, but theres some stuff going on, someone close to me is dying and I've been really depressed all day. And I really hope you guys aren't mad I haven't updated in 6 whole flippin days. God there are like 70 of you following this book and its making me explode!... Alright.
Ill continue the cliffhangers :P (only because you guys love th
***********************************

*Errink*

"Ink, I-ThInk... I... L-Lik-L-O-v-Li-" Error's voice massively glitched and Ink stared at him in confusion. He sat up his knees folded underneath him so he was sitting on his 'heels'.
"Huh? You think you Likeo..v...Likelove?...... LOVE?!" Ink blinked shocked.
There was a glitched blush across Errors face as he grabbed Ink and kissed him on the skelelips.

Roses are red
Thorns are prickly
GODDAMN that escalated quickly.

You've all been waiting
This whole thyme
Not for rhymes, that'll come in time.

Ink and Error quickly pushed eachother away.
"Wh-I-H-J-" Ink passed out on the ground. His face all shades of colors.
Error stood there massively glitching, as a small portal opened up nearby.
"Yo  yo yo, here we have one of the largest ships up in here my diggity dawg." Fresh showed a group of fangirls Error and Ink.
They squealed and Fresh left Error and Ink be.

Ink suddenly shot up,
"ERROR I THINK I MIGHT N"

**Cherryberry**

Fell groaned in annoyance as Blue smiled widely at him.
"Come ON! I want to go play outside look at the snow! We could go human hunting together!"
Fell rolled his eyes.
"Blue we aren't doing anything you piece of cr...rrrrr..." He stared at US!Paps who was right behind blue.
"Crrr..aaann...berry...?"
Blue blinked
"Cranberry?"
Fell nodded and grinned nervously
"Yeah! Yeah! Cranberry. Uh... Its.. My Underfell nickname for you..." He blinked
Blue got stars in his eyes
"REALLY?!" He grinned wider if it was even possible.
"I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT OF ME THAT WAY! OH MY GOSH!" He hugged Fell and Fell winced. He patted him on the back awkwardly.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!... Like I said earlier, super stressful ;-; I'll update more often. How much longer should I keep going though? I refuse to extend past Chapter 50.