The Teacher (TeacherXStudent)

You are arriving to school an
hour late and sneaking into Mr. Alsina's History classroom during mid-lesson of a Black History lesson that he's teaching at the center of the chalkboard. You're trying to shut the classroom door and creep down the aisle to an empty desk that you're best friend has managed to save for you but the high heels that's on your feet clicks over the tile floor of the classroom and causes the teacher to shift around.

"Mornin' Y/N, quickly come in and take your seat," he orders and studies the provocative outfit that you're wearing

You drop your books and your book-bag strap slides down your shoulder as you're bending over to clean up your belongings and and he's watching the entire time.

"Oopsy," you squeal, lifting a fingertip to your mouth to nibble on.

Mr. Alsina is so caught up in what you're doing that he ignores the rest of the students in the classroom because he's so focused on those denim shorts barely constraining your goods inside the material. He's chewing on the inside of his lip watching your breast jiggle when you plop down to the seat of your desk, propping an elbow atop of your desk and resting a palm underneath your chin.

"So what were you saying?" You speak without even raising your head.

He couldn't make out the words over your loud cleavage and he knows that you're doing all of these things purposeful but he can't get caught up in your antics. You're his pupil, he's a teacher and that would be downright improper, so Mr. Alsina clears away his thoughts and goes to sit at the edge of his large desk to resume to the lesson everyone has seemingly forgot about.

"...Does anyone know the creator of this invention that's on the board as well as the year of the invention?" He inquires. But you're too busy twirling a strand of hair that's hanging loosely around your finger while discussing what outfit you could wear to a mutual friend's house party, when somehow, the topic shifts to the History teacher, Mr. Alsina and how attractive he is.

"Oh... no... (Y/B/F/N), that fine ass piece of man is all mine and could get the business anyday he asks," you declare through a whisper. But your friend begins to disagree because she too, has a crush on Mr. Alsina, so a playful argument ensues and the History teacher is watching all of this from his peripheral vision as he listens to the conversation from his large desk unbeknownst to either of you.

He clears his throat and directs his attention to you,

"Miss YN, is there anything that you would like to share with the whole class?" Your head shoots up instantaneously still wearing a grin as you shake your head, while your best friend that's aside of you is squirming and bursting into fits of giggles though she's trying to mask a hand over her mouth to simmer down the laughter. Mr. Alsina scowls because he doesn't take too kind to students disrespecting his time nor his class so he assigns all the students to read pages from a textbook and decides to trudge to your desk after noticing you don't have a book to read, probably because you've left it at home again. He stops at your desk, lowers himself down to your ear and extends a hand to fist the back of your hair and tugs on your strands to recline your head to his shoulder.

"I heard everything you and Y/B/F/N were whispering and snickering about me and I must say, I am a little flattered, but you're not very good at whispering sweetheart," he states and your cheeks burn red with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, because you were late storming into my class and disrupting the lesson on the board I'm giving you detention, so don't go anywhere when class ends I wanna see you. Understand?" Mr. Alsina whispers as his soft lips brushes up against your cheek.

"Yes," you breathe inside of a moan because you're liking this tight grip he has on your hair and yanks it again but this time a little rougher and you reach below to clutch a hand onto his knee.

"Don't forget what I said now." He sticks out his tongue to lick crosswise on your jawline and pecks down the base of your neck. Quite amazing how no one sees this and are caught inside their own worlds reading pages from a textbook.

Just A Little Teaser But More Coming Up Lets Get This To

20 Likes Or More For A Another Imagine😀 Cone on Ik You Can Do it