The Show

Make Him Feel ...... Special?

You are a famous r&b singer and you’re heading to Paramount Studios to perform on The Arsenio Hall Show. It’s your first time making an appearance and meeting Arsenio. You’re excited. Your curly hair’s down your shoulders and your makeup is beat for the Gods. And don’t let me get started on your outfit now. Twenty minutes into the show, Arsenio stands up and announces you to the stage. People in the audience clapping their hands and you wink at them, taking your place in front of the microphone. A live band on stage with you plays the instrumental to your anticipated hit single. And as you start to sing lyrics in the first verse fans in the crowd sing along. They sound amazing out there and they know all the words. 3 minutes later your song ends and Arsenio joins you on stage. He gives you a hug, congratulates your accomplished success, and promotes your album that’s set to hit stores tomorrow. The talk show goes on commercial break and you sign autographs for everyone in the crowd and take as much as pictures as you can until the break’s over. You sit straight across Arsenio as he interviews you and he’s real down to earth and funny. But then he catches you off guard when he brings up a previous interview you did where you talking about your celebrity crush August Alsina. You won’t deny he’s easy on the eyes and you’re secretly dying to meet him. He looks straight into the camera lens and welcomes YN’s crush and Def Jams own– August Alsina. You squeal, cover your face and laugh at the introduction then August walks out from backstage. He waves at the fans walking over to the sitting area and you and Arsenio both stand up. August slaps hands with Arsenio, pulling him into a hug. He flashes a smile in your direction making his way over to you next. He pecks your cheek and wraps his arms so low on your waist the only thing you want to do is melt in his palms. He draws back releasing you and everyone sits down. August claims the cushion next to you causing you to smirk out of nowhere. Arsenio backpedals to your interview and brings it up to August wondering whether he knows or not. You smirk, hold up a pillow to your face and hide. The only thing you can think to do is ring Arsenio’s neck. Is he for real? August stops stroking his chin, licks his lips and leans over to grab the pillow. He can sense you’re shy on this topic but there’s no need to be. He reveals to Arsenio he has practically watched your whole career, admires your style and work ethic; and he also thinks you’re sexy as hell. Arsenio rubs his hand together like he’s made a love connection. He then makes a suggestion you and August should work together on something and August appears to be down for it. The show goes on commercial break once again and you and August stand up and say goodbye to Arsenio. As you’re heading backstage to pack up your things and head out, August stops you for a minute to talk. His New Orleans twang making you want to stay and miss your flight. But you have another show to make on time and you don’t want to hold him up. So you exchange contact information, hug each other goodbye again and go your separate ways.