It's Either You Or Cupcakes

Cupcakes.

I swear they're the death of me.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at the cupcakes in front of me. Plain vanilla cupcakes with pink icing and sprinkles. It was simple but looks so...so...delicious. My mouth watered just thinking of savouring those treats.

Suddenly the cupcakes disappeared from my view.

"Hey!" I cried.

A boy holding the platter of cupcakes smirked at me. He took a cupcake and finished it in two bites.

"What are you even doing here!?" I hissed.

"Oh, your mom said you were baking cupcakes and I could have some"

"Liar! My mom isn't even at home"

"Oh then she called me"

"Get out. Now."

The boy stuffed two more cupcakes in his mouth.

"Out! Now!" I cried, frustrated.

He took another cupcake before running off.

"Bxtch!!" I called after him.

"Bxtches are females!" he reminded me.

"But you're gay!" I shouted back.

I slumped on the kitchen counter. Really, having a pesky neighbour like Luke was annoying. Especially since he has a key to my house. My mom gave it to him in case we lost ours.

Lately, Luke has been bothering me more than usual. Whenever I made cupcakes, he would come over uninvited and tease me by eating my cupcakes.

Luke was the most popular boy in school. He wasn't a goody goody yet he wasn't that much of a bad boy either. Girls surround him whenever he go. They were jealous that he was my neighbor but honestly, what's so good about having a cupcake thief and eating machine who lives next door?

*************************************

Okay so that's the beginning of the story. I don't bake cupcakes but I love, I love, I love cupcakes they're so AWESOME.