Chapter 1: Letter

Bella's PoV
I was at the Cullens and huddled up next to Edward while we were all watching the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Alice screamed God knows how many times. I just rolled my eyes. God, I've done more dangerous stuff to this! Come ON!

Jasper left the room a minute, the emotions probably getting the better of him but he surprised me when he came back in with a letter and a letter opener. Alice saw this and paused the film. What really surprised me was when Jasper handed me the letter and the opener. On the envelope was my name in a fancy, familiar male script. Thank god for the letter opener we do not need a replay of my "18th birthday bizzaro disaster". Chopped that up to carelessness on my part.

Dear Bella,
Save a seat for me at graduation.
007

That. Sly. Devil.

I smile to myself and close the letter, unable to keep the happy-go-lucky emotion out of my eyes.

"Good news?" Esme asks, I nod my head violently before I start to feel a little mischievous.

"Can I try something? A little experiment?" They look at me curiously but nod their heads. "Okay, I need volunteers." Jasper and Emmett put their hands up. Perfect. I hold my finger up to say one second and leave the room. I came back in with two glasses of squirrel blood. Not that they're going to know. "Okay. Aly, Rosalie. You might want to move away from your husbands for the time being." They nodded reluctantly and left their husbands laps. I handed the boys the glasses and ordered them to drink and sure enough they did. Oh god, bad move. Never trust me. They start shaking violently before running around super super hyper pointing at everything with interest as if they've seen it for the first time.

"W-what did y-you do?!" Rosalie asks cracking up in laughter. I just shrug my shoulders. And respond with 'an experiment. It's a success. Squirrel blood is the super caffeine for vampires.'. With that, everyone's rolling around laughing. I gasp and pull out my phone and start recording.

Jasper and Emmett crying over a dead bird shouting 'WHYYY' and 'HE WAS SO YOUNG!'
Jasper and Emmett punching trees shouting 'COME ON! STOP BEING A PUNK! COME AT ME LEAFY!'
Jasper and Emmett doing the Cancan.
Jasper and Emmett with fake lightsabers re-inacting Luke and Darth Vader. Emmett of course being Darth vader and screams 'LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!'
Jasper and Emmett tackling each other with Alice's cheap lipstick.
Emmett forcing Jasper to eat an apple
And finally Emmett and Jasper punching thin air shouting 'ITS AVATAR THE LAST AIR BENDER! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!'

And then, they come back to normal and see the lipstick smudges on each other and me recording the whole thing.

"Awh, Jasper! Emmett! If you guys wanted a make over, you should have told Alice! And seriously, I can line dance better than that Cancan! Emmett, if Jasper wants to try human food simply get Esme to whip something up! Don't force it down his throat! I'm sure the trees have learned their lesson. Come on, let's come inside and we'll make a proper grave for what was his name? Birdie, I believed you called him?" With that, we were all rolling over laughing. Poor Jasper had to deal with all our laughter over his own embarrassment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"O...oh my godddddd! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't! For the love of..." Alice said falling down off the steps in laughter, that only made us laugh harder. She looks up at me still laughing but manages to wheeze out "...Bella, where ever you got that Squirrel blood from I don't care. Get me two lifetime supplies!" She orders and I continue laughing to death but nod. This is a fun time!

--GRADUATION DAY--
Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? Where the hell is he?! The seat I saved for him is still open. His letter said he'd be here, so where is he?! All the names are being called out.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q (no one), R and S is up next. He is SO done for! I line up by the stage and step up to get my diploma when the doors to the gym bang open and in saunters my dear old cousin.

"Your late." I state mock glaring at him. He scoffs and mock glares back.

"Oh yeah! I suppose national security can wait can't it?" He smiles brightly and takes his vacant seat. I take my diploma and sit in the open space next to him. I glance slightly to see a gun being pressed into my hand.

"Silencer?" I whisper-hiss. He slapped his forehead softly.

"Damn! Knew I forgot something!" I roll my eyes, sarcasm has never been Bonds strong point. He adds the silencer onto my gun and I spot his ear piece is still in. I can feel The Cullen's eyes on my back and Charlie's too.

"Ear piece is still in."-I gasp-"Bond! Beloved cousin! Are you ditching?!"-I wiped away a fake tear-"Oh my...little 007 all grown up! I'm so proud! I bet M is too!" I whisper to him. He stiffens when I mention M.

"A) M's not with us any more. I'll explain later. B) you've been prouder C)this is work. We traced back a terrorist call to one Mike Newton. He's part of the Cindy movement and has information that he shouldn't have." Bond reached to his right shoulder unconsciously.

"The Cindy movement?" He nods "the same movement with the information you were guarding?" He nods again "the same information that you let slip though your fingers?" He nods again but slower this time almost ashamed. "What we're M's orders? What did she say? Oh yeah! Take the bloody shot, wasn't it? Almost ended up killing you, Bond! That was the kind of woman she was! A risk taker! She'd do anything to make sure the mission was completed! That was the bad side to her and you, your both to reckless. What would I feel like if I lost you, Bond?! Did you even think about that?! You should have! But no, you go jumping on top of a train and then disappearing on a remote Island having a jolly good time with any sober or drunk woman you pick up and a big bottle of whisky! I thought you were dead! I cried over you! You didn't even have to decency to let me know you were alive! Be thankful I picked up your stuff and stored them in a storage unit AND saved your apartment! I was too sentimental I couldn't let it go! Then you just drop in on M! You didn't even come to see me! And you say I'm more important than your god damn job! Do you not have any regard for your life?! How would I feel if I lost you?! Idiot!"-I whisper yelled to him. I took a deep breath to clam myself down before talking again-"Bond I know M. There us not way on this green earth would M willingly leave her job so when you say she's not with us anymore. I'm guessing she's dead." He grabs my hand in search for comfort but squeezes it as a sign of confirmation. I close my eyes and sigh. "Right, now we're getting somewhere. You owe me one hell of an explanation Bond and this time, I won't accept excuses." Soon the hand outs are over of the diplomas and we all get up to 'mingle'.

I run to the bathroom quickly and change. I pulled my hair back into a pony tale and put on my black jump suit and walk back into the gym. I nod at Bond. Show time.