Story 2: Ghastly

Story Two: Ghastly

Dedicated to my good friend claudia (cowdiva) whom Jennette is based after.

            Hi, nice to meet you. My name’s Jennette. One thing about me: I love the internet. It’s one of the few good ideas modern civilization comes up with… I even have my own website. I can use it to keep in touch with friends, have them trust me more. My name on there is Cowdiva, and my friend right now is named Erica, but her nickname is Gubby.

 (11:18)

Cowdiva: I wish we could hang out.

Gubby: Yah that would be cool. You could help me think of ideas for a club I’m creating… I’m trying to think of a name.

Cowdiva: Cool. I’ll ask my mom if I can go out. Brb.

(11:22)

Cowdiva: She says I can go out.

Gubby: Cool, I’ll meet you by the fountain ASAP (as soon as possible)

Cowdiva: Sounds cool. See you then.

          I was really excited. I almost never hang out with someone, much less someone I hardly knew. Not to much later, I met up with her.

          “Jennette, I have a confession to make. I’m not 12,” she said. I just shrugged my shoulders. It didn’t matter to me. “I have a confession to make, too,” I said. “I’m twelve… hundred.” She must have thought I was joking, because she laughed. She paused. “Wait, Jennette, why do you look so ghastly?” Before she could even think of running, I possessed her. Nice body, athletic, healthy. That old body was getting worn out. This will have to do. Well, I guess I’m not Jennette anymore. I’m Erica. And if you ever want to come meet me, go ahead. I’m dying to meet you.