Part twelve

AUSTINS POV

So I'm actually going out... On a date...with JAKE RIVERS!
He'll be here in like five minutes...holy shit!

In the car on the way there, surprisingly there was no awkward silence... He even held my hand while he drove... Eek!
When we got there he never let go of my hand... We bought the tickets and food and went into the theatre, there was no one else there (and thank god for that) so we went up to the very back of the theatre, when we got to our seats he said to me..
"I hear that this row is where couples always come to make out..."
That idiot, but I love him for it.
"Interesting"
Someone shoot me.
When the movie finally started we put his arm around me and held me so close, and I couldn't help but feel special, like he was going to protect me, and never let anyone or anything hurt me.
"Hey Austin?"
Oh boy
"Yeah?"
"Can I tell you something?"
Abso-fuckin-lutely
"Sure"
"Ever since the first day I saw you, I remember just wanting to kiss you.."
and I'm dying
"Me too"
"Really?"
Oh shit
"Yeah"
I then looked up at him to find him blushing and looking down at me, I reached up and pulled his head down to reach mine, and let's just say that that row..lived up to its reputation.

He shifted himself so that he was on top of me and put his hand on the small of my back, I wrapped my arms around his waist, he somehow managed to put up both arm rests so he could shift himself so both his legs were on either side of me and he was straddling my hips with his knees, I could feel one hand on my 'abs' and the other on my back, we then noticed that the movie was over,
"Let's finish this at my place"
He said before stealing one last kiss before practically picking me up and walking out with his arm around my waist.