Part seventeen

* Authors note: warning!! Smut!! Aaaggghhhh lol it's my first try at this so please be nice, also this one might be a long chapter so grab your popcorn :)
-Torie

Austin's Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about him. He's so perfect, I wish he was with m-
*knocking on the door*
I opened the door and I don't think I will ever forget how he looked standing there.
"Oh my god, Jake what the hell happened to you?!" He had a black eye and a fat lip.
"I'm fine, but would it be okay if o stayed with you?, I can't really go back home." He was holding back tears, it absolutely killed me to see him like this, I grabbed him and kissed him as gently as I could not wanting to hurt him. I pulled him as close as I possibly could, never wanting to let him go. He kissed me back and I knew that it couldn't wait much longer.

Jakes Pov
He started pulling me upstairs, I obviously followed, I followed him all the way to his room. He closed the door as soon as we got in, he lead us over to his bed and I felt his hands under my shirt, I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted him up, carrying him the rest of the way to the bed. I set him down, finally breaking the kiss for air. I took off my shirt, and started kissing him again. I felt under his shirt feeling his abs, and working my way up. I took his shirt off and started kissing down his jaw, down to his neck, down his chest, and down to his hips.

Austins Pov
"Wait, are you sure your okay with this?" I asked him, he smiled at me with that stupid fucking grin, making my jeans feel even tighter. "I've never been more ready baby" he said, and at that I was putty in his hands. He kissed his way back up to my mouth, while un doing my jeans. I pulled him on top of me and attacked his mouth with my own. I won't say much but I will say this: he's damn good with his hands.
He already had both of our pants off, the only thing between us were boxers. We both got under the covers, he started feeling his way around, and almost killed me finding my 'sweet spot' behind my ear. "Wait do you ha-" he asked, not letting him finish knowing why he was about to ask I replied "yes" grabbing a condom and a small bottle of lube from my night stand.
Before I knew it, both of us were completely naked, he had already 'prepared' (if you know what I mean), and as he started to line himself up, I almost chickened out, but he looked at me with that look in his eyes, that look of 'don't worry, I will take care of you at any cost'. Giving him the okay I felt a painful pressure that brought tears to my eyes, "Woah! Slow down, just a bit" I almost yelled, instantly regretting it seeing the scared look on his face thinking he had hurt me, so I pulled him closer to me, kissing him deeply and passionately, he started to push himself in a bit deeper, I winced in pain. He stopped and put his hand on my cheek and told me something I'll never let him live down: "I promise, I will take care of you until the day I die"

*The scene will continue in the next chapter, this one was getting to long*