Poison Paradise (Punk Louis fanfic)

Prologue

I quickly walk over to Todd, hands balled into fists.

"Hey, bro." He smiles at me innocently. His eyes almost I swear look black.

"Where is she." I demand, looking straight into his eyes.

"I dunno what you're talking about, bro, but if you're looking for Tori, she's probably upstairs in my room waiting for me." He laughs, along with his group of friends.

I'm getting very aggravated now.

"Very funny, mate. Where the fuck is Tori." I say through gritted teeth. Todd laughs and raises his eyebrows at the use of the word 'mate'. He begins laughing like an idiot.

That makes me super fucking pissed.

I grasp the scruff of his shirt and shove him backwards into a table, knocking him on his back. He looks very angry now. He quickly gets up but I punch him as hard as I can in the face, still holding his scruff.

"Tell me where Tori is or god help me I will fuck you up." I threaten loudly, fist raised. He smirks, despite the blood in the corner of his mouth.

"You're looking for my little Tori?" I have to hold back the bile rising in the back of my throat at his disgusting words.

"She isn't fucking yours. She's mine." I spit at him venomously, fist quivering with rage.

"You can't find her. She left with Harry." I narrow my eyes into slits at him.

"You're lying!" I shout, fist shaking more and more by the second.

"Harry's my best... Mate. I'm pretty sure I'd know when he takes a girl home," he pauses and huffs, "with him." I release him after getting one last shot to his mouth and run out the door. I hear low chatter about the confrontation two seconds ago as I run by but I don't care. I just need to find Tori.

"Tori!" I shout repeatedly as I run down the driveway.

"Tori!" I shout more as I cross the road to the lot where my car is parked. I rip open the door, slam it shut behind me, and shove the keys into the ignition violently.

"Tori.. I need to find her." I whisper desperately to myself as I speed down the street.