Chapter 7

Louis' POV

Harry smirks at me from the other side of the bars as an officer unlocks the door and escorts Sarah and I out.
My mum must've gotten him out earlier because he got here sooner.
After all, he is like my brother and her son.

"Thanks, Haz." I huff wearily.

"Anytime, mate." He wraps his arm around my shoulders drowsily and Sarah smirks at him.

"So, is Tori still here?" She asks innocently as we stroll towards the front office.

"Yeah she's waiting for you." Harry says with a smile creeping across his lips.

"Why are you so cheerful?" I snap, glaring at him.

"I asked her out." Sarah's jaw drops. Mine does as well.

"You asked WHO out?!" Sarah's icy blue eyes glisten with worry. Harry swipes his curls across his forehead out of his eyes and nods.

"Tori. She's really beautiful." He mumbles, blushing.
I've only ever seen him so shy and bashful about Lottie and nobody else, until now.
I guess Harry's gotten over her and developed a new crush on Tori.

"So you really like her?" I ask just as we meet my mum.

"Yeah we're going to get coffee after this is all sorted out." Harry explains and smiles at Tori as she runs over to Sarah.

"You okay, Sar?" She worries, caramel strands flying over her pale cheeks as she embraces Sarah tightly.

"Yeah, but it was really scary in there! Like, holy shit, man!" Sarah huffs and Tori chuckles, bloodshot eyes crinkling at the corners with her smile.

"So, shall we go?" Harry asks, offering a hand to Tori.

"Y.. Yeah. See you later, Sar." Tori nervously replies, taking Harry's hand with a look of intrigue on her face.

"Wait," Sarah blurts out. I study her worried blue eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a sec, Haz?" She asks and Harry nods, furrowing his brows. Tori nods once and smiles at him.

"I'll wait outside." She turns and walks out, hands stuffed into her jean pockets.

Sarah's POV

"What's up?" Harry studies me with complete concern in his hard green eyes. I lightly place a hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, she's not used to... Guys like you. I'm not being mean or anything, you know what I mean.. Tori's very fragile, and she needs someone who can be there for her completely and faithfully. You need to be kind and truly be there for her. Don't you play with her heart, Haz.
"She's not used to guys with tattoos and piercings, who play and listen to heavy metal and wear leather jackets, who give off a mysterious vibe and always get what they want. I'm not saying that you guys won't work out, I'm saying you need to give her time to look past your appearance and truly see you for who you are, instead of some punk, emo freak of society." I smile warmly, eyes locked on his. Harry's face hardens with understanding.

"I'll try my absolute best to be there for her. And that's punk, metal freak of society to you." He smirks and ruffles my hair playfully.

Louis' POV

I roll my eyes as Harry jogs outside. I returns to Tori's mum's side and I huff as I reach mine.
She looks angry and upset, and like she hasn't slept for days.
She probably hasn't.

"Well talk about this at home." She hisses and I know she's really pissed.
I'm so fucked.
Tori's mum shoots me a worried look as my mum grabs my arm and tugs me out the door hurriedly.
Yes, Tori's mum, that's right.
Pity me.
Because when I get home, I'm soooooooo fucked.