Gillam Season

As I said, my friend introduced me to a boy named Thomas. Immediately, I flirted because he was the only gay I knew of. Every time I tried to talked to him, we'd have a short conversation and then he read and didn't reply! So then, I told him. He was like "Lol, sorry, the feeling is not mutual". So, I did what anyone normal would do. Went on to the twin brother! Frankie was a whole other story. He was grooooovy! But, he ended up hating me for an unknown reason. Anywho, I still had a crush on Gillam #1, and all of the sudden we were added into a groupchat with one another. Hope, Sophia, our friend Zyra, etc. were also added. It was crazy! We then started to "troll" people for saying things that we didn't agree with. Why? We don't know! Examples? A lovely girl named Coca Leaf. Coca Leaf is who we consider to be "The First, and the Longest Roast". We argued for a total of three days. It was pretty crazy. During that time period, my thoughts for Gillam #1 grew. And so did Hopedy. We trolled a bunch of other children as well. We started to call ourself "The Roasting Squad". One night, I'd like to add, I told Thomas that I liked him AGAIN! He said again the feelings was not mutual, so I got all droopy. Thomdy no longer existed. But that's when Hopedy grew a little bit more. Pre-Order Glory on iTunes. The next chapter will be about the summer of 2015. I hope you enjoyed this spectacular story!