You Wanna Piece of Me?

This part of the story, is not really an important part of our journey as a group. It's more of a first thing we've ever done. Hung out. That's right ladies. This is story of the first time we've ever hung out. Location? The library. With who? Hope, Gillam #1, and Alishanymontista. Why? Because why not. Anywho, this is a bit of a dramatic story, so get ready. At the time, we didn't like my previously mentioned friend, Reed. We called his squad the "Emo Squad". It consisted of irrelevant people. We had lots of fun in the beginning, but then we saw them from a distance. The cursed group we wanted nothing to do with. We tried to hide, but Gillam #1 of course couldn't handle himself. He went to the dark side. While they were out, the remaining members hid in the "Emo Corner", which is the corner of the library where the Emo Squad normally hung out. It was the only place we could hide. Stay away from the dark. Of course, we were mad at Gillam #1. Once Alishanymontista left, I made an edit of Gillam #1's head chopped off on the ground. Lolz. Anyway, we were sitting there, minding our business, waiting for the sun to go down. And then... OF COURSE! The darkness found us. We couldn't run, they had us surrounded... so we decided to follow... from a distance. It was intense. Then Reed broke the silence when we went over to them and said "I'm sorry do you need something?" We were not having it. That was the last encounter we would have with the Emo Squad for a while. But just you wait. It gets better.