Chapter 7

Tyra POV

As soon as I woke up, the first thing I did was call Camya since I was a little busy to do it yesterday.

*Phone Convo*

Camya : Hello?
Me : Hey I was busy yesterday and I forgot to call
Camya : I know yo drunk ass was busy girl 😂
Me : Did you like my gifts?
Camya : I loved them. Especially the bestfriend necklace.
Me : I got something I wanna talk to you about. When I'm done working, I'll come over
Camya : No problem boo

I hung up and went to the shower. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

"Heather can you get started on breakfast please" I said into the intercom

"No problem" she responded.

I got dressed in a white tank top since I couldn't wear a crop top with all them hickies. I put on black jeggings and my black and white converse. I tied my hair in a ponytail and went to get breakfast. Amari ass was still sleeping.

I went downstairs and saw that Heather had made waffles, sausage, eggs and grits. I fixed my plate and dug in.

"So what you doing for your birthday tomorrow?" Heather asked.

"She's spending the day with me" Amari said coming from upstairs.

"I don't know yet" I said and continued eating. Amari joined us on the table. "I'm just happy to be turning 18."

"I got things planned" Amari said. "Let me handle it."

"Thanks boo" I pecked his lips. I drunk my juice and got up to start working.

"Amari where's my laptop" I yelled from the living room.

Amari POV

I took the laptop and put it right in my lap.

"On my lap" I yelled back.

She walked back in the kitchen and put her hands on her hips.

"Come get it" I smirked.

She walked over to me and grabbed the laptop off my lap and punched my manhood in the process.

I gripped it quick and shrieked in pain.

"Thank you" she said and pecked my lips and laughed.

"That's what you get" Heather laughed and continued cleaning the plates.

I got up and went to the living room where Ty was. I just watched her work. She was good at it.

I grabbed my laptop and checked up on a few of my spots.

After awhile, Ty grabbed her purse and one of my car keys to leave.

"Where you going?" I asked. She just getting up and leaving like that.

"Camya's" she answered. "I'm gonna tell her about the whole Kayshawn situation."

"I don't want you going over there with her brother over there" I said

"Amari, he's 16" she laughed.

"So" I argued. "Age ain't nothing but a number."

"I'll be back in thirty" she said.

"Hurry back because we gotta pick up some stuff for tomorrow" I said and smacked her ass.

She kissed my lips and left.

What I got planned for tomorrow. . you may be wondering. I'm taking Tyra and all of our friends to a Bahamas Cruise. She's been talking about it forever. She's gonna love it.