The twin?!

You looked in shock, you heart was racing and you were sweating "(Y/N)-SAMA (人•ᴗ•♡)" one of the twins shouted "shit, run ε=(ノ゚д゚)ノ" you whispered so Tatsuo could hear and you ran into school. The twin gave you and him a weird look and watched them run "meh, it's ok, I'll get to see her next time"the other twin stood next to him as they walked in.
Timeskip
You were early for class and there was a bunch of people talking to each other, so you sat at the back and started to draw "um...Hey (Y/n), long time no see" you looked up and gave him the 'oh shit' look. It was one of them, but just one "umm, I don't know you" "ha ha, silly (y/n)-chwan, it's me...Daisuke " (it's a one piece reference... Robin-chwan... (Y/n)-chwan *drinks bleach because of crippling depression*) you instantly remembered, the nice twin but he was kinda weird and sadistic sometime. You smiled at Daisuke "that's the smile I remember, I'm sitting next to you in the classroom " he said and you nodded kinda scared but you weren't as scared it was the other one."I'm here because my brother is in a lower set class then me" you sighed with relief when he wasn't paying attention. The bell rung and the teacher came in the class the girls squealed as the teacher came in. The teacher had yellow hair and white eyes (like the girl from naruto but the teacher's not based on that she's based on a fun yet indestructible teacher)
The teacher was...hot for someone like (something) years old then you (he's about 21 so what's the difference between your age and his) Daisuke glared at you and then him and you again.
Timeskip
You got out of class and a bunch of girl came up to you and told you to get away from Hida-sensei but you all hear "hey get away from (y/n)-sama"...EIJI SHOUTED!!! Where did he come from! The girls went away because they didn't want to do anything, just threaten you "now that we are alone, (y/n)-sama (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)♡" he came to try and hug you but you heard Tatsuo shouted your name and you ran to him and hugged him instead, which earned a rejected yet yandere stare."hey im Eiji, I'm (y/n) childhood friend" they both did the guy handshake and you and Tatsuo went to eat lunch.
Timeskip
You got to the classroom early that nobody was there but there were people usually earlier then you. You walked in with a shocked face you saw you're teacher laying dead on the floor."What the fuck is this, I need to find a teacher" You ran to the faculty room in panic.
--Ending A/N--
Oooh cliffhanger, you don't care do you...anyway I have nothing to say, so peace xXx