butt

You ran to the faculty room and saw only three teachers were there "Teacher, There is a dead bod-" "we all know the police are coming...right now" you and the other teachers heard a siren and saw flashing lights, the police went to the tannoyed room and said "everyone evacuate the premiss" everyone was walking swiftly to the school walkway and stood or sat on the grass "(y/n)!! I've missed you o( ›_‹ )o♡♡" he leaped to give you a hug and you stepped out of his way he fell and sat on the floor "how are you, (y/n)-sama" "I'm fine, just call me (y/n) or make a nickname" his eyes lit up "I'll call you...pooh bear, because you are cute and nice but sometimes you can be...a little...bitc-" you stopped him from finishing his sentence because you made the 'try me bitch face ( ≖_≖​)' after 5 minutes everything stopped and the police said everyone should go home and everything will be sorted."So pooh bear , wanna come to my house" "what are you talking about" Daisuke came in the conversation "stop traumatizing the girl! Hi I'm Anna-mae and these idiots cousin" "(Y/N)!, I've been looking everywhere for yo-" Anna-mae and Tatsuo looked at each other weirdly "ooooh Tatsuo has a girlfriend, kiss! (♡'∀'♡)"You, Daisuke and Eiji said. Which earned you, Daisuke and Eiji heads to be banged together "we do not like each other but I think he's in my class and he sits at the back" Tatsuo nods which earned a Lenny face from you. "Bye guys, (y/n) and I have to be home before our mother" "but she is always later than-" he covered your mouth with his hand and walked away.
Timeskip
Your mom/mum was home early "I heard your teacher was stabbed on the first day!" Your mother looked at your face "did something happen to you, are you hurt" "no mom/mum" you ran upstairs to your room and did the rest of your daily routine.
------Ending A/N------
Chances are I left the title as butt because I'm brain dead on titles and I like putting titles there SONIF YOU CAN THINK OF A TITLE THEN ILL PUT IT UP THERE!
Bye x