Yes?

Many months later they are living together Danny has been looking for an engagement ring for CJ.

"Danny boy what do you want?"

"Mr. President I have a question."

"What do you want Danny?"

"When you were looking rings for Abbey where did you go?"

"What do you mean?"

"I trying to find the perfect ring for CJ, but I can't find it."

"Danny?"

"I want to ask CJ to marry me,but.I can't find the perfect ring. I was also wondering if I could have your blessing?"

"Well,son what kind of ring are you looking for?"

"Both simple and complicated. Has her birth stone."

"What kind if band?"

"Sliver."

"You really love my Claudia."

"Ever since I laid my eyes on her."

"Does your boss know that you are planning to propose to the Press Secretary?"

"No he doesn't, but he does know how serious I am about that wonderful woman."

"Thats good.Go to Zales I will make a call."

"Thank you sir."

"Anything to make CJ happy."
........................................................................
A few weeks later CJ comes home to see the lights dimed, candels everywhere with some rose pedals scattered around,then as she approaches Danny on one knee.

"Danny?"

"Cluadia Jean Cregg you make me the happiest man. I was so glad when we started to date. Will you do me the greatest thing in the world and become my wife."

"Yes" she gets down and kisses him. "I will love to become your wife." He takes out the ring and puts it on her. "Oh Danny where did you get this?"

"Zales. I couldn't find the perfect ring,so I talked to the President about where did he find the perfect ring for Abbey. He made some calls,and Zales let me create my own."

"Oh Danny." She leans into kiss him as they lay on the floor. In the morning CJ is awoken from her deep slumber by her alarm clock she looks at her new ring and smiles. There is a rustling next to her as Danny wakes up.

"Good morning my future wife."

"Good morning future husband." They share a good morning kiss.

"We need to get ready for work Ceej. Are you ready to announce our engagement?"

"It has been 6 months since we started dating. I am surprised that The President was ok with you already looking for the ring. But I am not ready to tell the press."

"That is understandable all of them would be fighting to see who could do the announcement."

"Your paper. We are the ones engaged."

"What about we tell the senior staff,but not the press."

"That's a good idea, I love you Daniel."

"I love you too Claudia Jean."
....................................................................
" CJ you sure are happy this morning" points out Josh as they arrive at the senior staff meeting to see Leo, Toby and The President already there.

"I actually have an announcement to make."

"You can't be pregnant already" Toby says.

"First off no I am not pregnant; Toby Danny and I have made love many times. Even just last night after he...."

"Sir, Danny Concannon is here he says that he has an announcement to make with CJ." He looks at CJ who nods her head.

"Let him in."

"Hi guys."

"So you and CJ have an announcement to make."

"Yes we do, honey can you take your hand out of her left pocket?"

"Of course I can. As I was saying even just last night when Danny asked me to marry him and I said yes."

"So is there going to be a White House wedding?" Both Danny and CJ have a silent conversation with their eyes.

"We haven't talked about it yet."

"Makes sense."
.......................................................................
CJ comes home tonight and sees Danny sitting on the couch. "How was your day Danny?"

"It was pretty good I enjoyed seeing my finacè doing what she loves. How was your day?"

"It was good, just wanted to kiss you." They kiss. "Should we celebrate our engagement again?"

"Mhmmmmm yah." CJ takes Danny by hand and leads him to the bedroom. Pushes him on the bad and lays on top of him. "CJ don't we need our protection?"

"No time Daniel I need you. I am on the pill."