The letter

They go on with their day. Not being able to have contact.

"Hi, Mrs. Bartlet."

"Hi Danny. How are you doing?"

"Not so well. I have been wantingto bug CJ all day but can't."

"Here you go." She takes out the letter from CJ "read it. It's from CJ."

"Ok" he opens it up.

"Danny,
I love you so much. For the time being it will be torture seeing you everyday,so I am going to go see my dad for a week. When I get back I will do some investigation myself. I have a feeling it is someone that has been working in protecting you. Please don't do any yourself, because you may get killed. I can't live without you Danny,so how about when all of this is done we move in together. We already have seen so much of eachother. You already are one of the people that knows me best in this lonely world. When we are together the world is not so lonely. My dads home number is 555-616-7897. Call if you feel safe. Ask Ron if it is safe. I love you so much Daniel. Never doubt that. You are my red headed reporter that is also my Fishboy. Make sure Carol takes care of Gail.

Forver yours,
CJ

Danny closes up the letter. "Mrs. Bartlet can you make sure that we catch this guy soon."

"Danny we are doing everything we can." Jed Bratlet comes into the room.

"CJ has went on a vacation."

"I know. She wrote me a letter telling me,and when she gets back we need to make sure that she doesn't find this guy like she wants to."

"She wants WHAT?!" The Bratlet's say together.

"This guy has made her so pissed that she wants to find him herself."

"Call Ron dear."

"Doing it."

"Thank you sir. With this letter I will be even more worried about CJ when she returns. Ask him if he has looked threw CJ's laptop yet?"

"Ron is on his way."

"Sir, mam, Mr. Concannon you guys have a concern."

"We may have an issue a safety issue when CJ returns from Dayton."

"What kind of issues?"

"When CJ gets back from Dayton she is going to try to find the guy,and it makes me afraid for her safety."

"Can I see the letter?"

"CJ wouldn't want anyone to read it. It has private information."

"Mr. Concannon I need to read it. I promise you I won't let anyone else read it. In fact I will read it in front of you then you will have to find a place where no one can read it."

"I will put it in my breast pocket." Ron reads the letter.

"Ok thank you for letting me read the letter. I know that I will have to get one of the West Wing boys to watch her,and make sure she doesn't put her life in danger. You are not to call her."

"Ok."