The treat for the girls that turned into guilt.

Sarah's friend caroline's point of view:

When we got there we looked around and coudn't find her anywhere all the girls started cheering. Something in my stomach didn't feel right that is when i saw her phone as her bestfriend i knew she would not leave her phone without coming back for it. I picked it up and told the girls they ssaid she will be fine. I didn't feel very good and decided to stay until the bar closes until she comes back. So i waited there and felt sick to my stomach some guy came up to me and asked if i wanted to dance i would love to if i wasn't in a relationship so i turned him down. He looked very dissappointed and called me a bitch to his friendbut i was to upset to care at this point. I decided to ask the bartender and he told me she left with a man and she looked kind of frightened when they left. I yelled at him and asked him why he wouldn't stop them  if he knew she looked frightned and looked at me like i was nuts and said it wasn't his buisness. I knew right at that moment my bestfriend had been kidnapped.  I contacted the police but they said that since she was only gone for 2 hours and left drunk with a man they couldn't do anything until monday afternoon and i was devastated because she might not live that long. who knewwhat that man was doing to her. She sure didn't she dropped on her knees and prayed right there in the bar. She got up nd everyone was looking at her funny but she didn't care she hoed her friend was allright. SHE HOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!