The news about the princess

Kidnapper's point of view!!!!!

When my little princess got done eating Sarah woke up and wondered out there and was heading toward the door and i ran after her. She punched me somewhere wrong but i still managed to grab her before she was out the door i swung her over my shoulder and i put her in a chair and gave her some mickey mouse pancakes. I had to grab a rope just for her to stay in the chair and tie her in it. I hate how some women are it is so wierd. The whole day we watched disney movies and including my favorite the little mermaid i cry all the time to it. Yeah thats right i am a big softy a lot of movies later Sarah asked if she was another one i kidnapped and i chuckled and said no she is my daughter. She relaxed a little. I finally untied her and she didn't try to run. I told her that she was going to stay here fro a little while and said that my daughter could use some motherly advice for the while she is here if she dosen't mind.  She stayed silent and then she yawned and asked her name and I said Brier Rose viola. She smiled and she got up and i was ready to grab her. She started walking to my bedroom and i followed. She stood there for a minute then walked towards the bathroom. I crawled in my bed and then when she came out she crawled in right byside me. She snuggled into me and that is how we fell asleep.