chapter 6

-The next morning

I woke up earlier than the rest of  the girls so i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got into the shower, I grabbed the soap and  rub it all over my body. Then i washed my hair and  then walked out of the shower. I heard someone open the door and i didn't have time to grab my towel, I turned and faced who was at the door and it was Mr.Smith and he looked at me his eye going all over my body.

" I apologize i didn't know that there was someone in here" he said

I could see he was having a boner and then he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door i really wished he just came into the bathroom and just fucked me i don't know why he was so scared i wanted his big cock inside me. Its not like i want him for myself i just wanted sex. O r is that what i'm telling myself. I put on my black leggings and my black crop top and then i put my hair in a bun  and put on my black yeezys i was in a mood for all black today. I went downstairs to the kitchen and i seen Mrs. Smith god she make me sick. i put on a fake smile and i greet her and then i go the fridge and grab the apple juice and an cup and pour myself a glass and then i went an sat at the counter.

" Did you get enough sleep kylie " Mrs.Smith asked

" Of course " I said

She gave me a smile and asked if i wanted anything to eat. I said no thank you and that i was fine. I  was waiting for someone to walk into the kitchen so i wouldn't have to talk to her anymore. Just the person i wanted to see walked in the kitchen.

" good morning James " Mrs.Smith said 

So that was his first names he said hi to her and she turned back around to do what she was doing and he gave me a look and then walked over to wife and gave her kiss. Was that suppose to make me jealous, I ignored it and pulled my phone out and walked outside to the backyard. i could hear someone behind me and when i turned around it was amber i was kind of sad  i wanted James to behind me. 

" Hey Kylie i wanted to know if you racheal wanted to go with me and my dad on a trip " she said 

" sure i would ask racheal "  I would take any chance to be by myself with James " Is your stepmom coming" I asked

" Yeah but she wont be there until two day after we leave because she has business to take of before she would leave " Amber said.

" Oh when would we be leaving "I asked 

"  We actually  leave tomorrow " she said

That was even better I was kind of happy Emily  -amber's stepmom- wasn't coming for a couple of days. I went inside to find racheal and told her what amber asked me and she was just exited as was but for another reason i couldn't wait for this day to end so i  have sometime to myself with James.