chapter 7

I was getting my stuff ready for this trip that we
were going on with amber family. I texted my parent that I was going on a trip with some
friends and of course they didn't answer. I don't know why they even had me if they were never going to be in my life. I drove home right after amber told me that I could go on a trip with her. I had put my suitcase in the living room after finishing packing and I went to my room to grab an outfit to put on. I went into my closet and got out a black and white striped crop top shirt and a black and white striped pencil skirt. I put on my black yeezys and I let my hair fall down my back. After I was done I heard a honk outside my window and I made my way to the window. I could see that it was Mr.smith car. I only hoped that he was by himself. I ran downstairs grabbed my suitcase and before I left the house I looked in the mirror to make sure that my little bit of makeup that I had put on earlier still looked ok. And of course it did with that I walked out the house looking at the car and of course he was by himself. When Mr. smith seen me he's eyes wondered up and down my body then he got out of the car and came towards me. It took everything that I had not to jump on him I didn't want to risk people see me.

" let me take your bag from you." He said
I gave it to I'm and walked toward the passenger side making sure that he eyes were on me I got in the car put my seat belt on and waited for him to get in the diver seat. When he finally got in the driver seat he didn't say anything to me but put the car in drive and we drove back to his house. But me being me I slide my hand on top of his pants and when I felt his hard member on my hand I rubbed my hand up and down it. Not taking my eye of the road or even looking at him. Though I knew he was enjoying because he didn't tell me to stop and I could see him gripping the wheel with everything he had.

Mr. Smith does not know what I have planned for him on this trip.