Invites

(This chapter won't be as long as the other sorry about that but the next chapter will be longer i promise thanks for reading bye.)

BELLAS POV

I woke up next to Juliet on a different bed and i don't know why. Then i looked over at the other bed seeing that Andy and Ashley weren't there.

I got up and surprisingly i wasnt getting sick this morning. So i got up and woke up Juliet.

Juliet lets go find the guys i said to her she popped up from her sleep and we both got dress but before i did i took a look in the mirror at my stomach. It still wasn't that big but it was getting there. It was only a little bump but i was so happy that i was getting bigger.

So i stopped looking at my stomach in the mirror and got dressed i was still tiny enough to fit into my black dress that went down to my knees but didn't cover them so i just wore that.

I put on some sketchers and waited for Juliet. I didn't put on makeup because i didn't feel i had to. All we were doing today was go see the boys and invite them to the concert so we can tell them.

Juliet finally finished getting ready and we were both wearing dresses but hers was white and mine were black.

We both stepped out of the hotel room and started to wonder the halls trying to find them both.

We got to a room that said pool we tried to open it but it was locked so we started to walk away. But we turned around when we heard are names.

JULIET, BELLA COME IN Andy screamed we walked back to the pool area and we saw Ashley swimming next to a life gaurd and talking to her.

I was a jealous type so when someone is talking to my boyfriend,Husband i just get super pissed at both of them.

I walked over there and i don't think Ashley saw me because he was still talking to her. So i decided to just listen to their conversation before i got mad.

(Ashleys and the life guards covo)

Yeah honestly i kinda hope that its a girl but she wants a boy so i don't know. I mean ill be happy either way but i just want a little baby girl to take care of i don't know why but i want a girl so bad.

Well that isn't something a soon to be father says he is usually saying, i better have a son of I'm going to be so pissed but if i have a girl ill be okay with it.

They both laughed and went back to talking.

(Not their convo anymore)

Awe he told her about me and the baby. Okay i really need to control my jealousy i thought. I then walked were Ashley could see me and waved he waved back and got out of the pool.

He picked me up and spun me around. He was all wet but he didn't care. Yay your awake Ashley said putting me down. I smiled and nodded my head.

Ashley you got my dress soaked and its white i said laughing. Oh well your wearing a bra and underwear aren't you. I nodded my head and he said great.

Do you have a swim suit Ashley asked me. Um i have some shorts and a t-shirt i said back. That will work go back to the room and change ill wait right here for you and i won't get in till you get back deal Ashley asked. Deal i said nodding my head then walking out of the pool area.

I walked up to my room and changed and then back down stairs to the pool i knocked on the door and Ashley opened it.

Yay your back he said lets get in. I smiled and said okay lets do it. Ashley jumped in and i used the stairs to get in the swimming pool.

Ashley swam over to me Me and kissed my lips. Did you get sick this morning Ashley asked pulling away. No does my breath smell bad i brushed my teeth. Oh no your breath smells just fine i just wanted to know because you have been getting sick a lot Ashley said. Yeah i know it sucks i said kissing him again.

Hey there is someone i want you to meet Ashley said making me get on his back. When i got on there he swam to the girl that he was talking to earlier.

Hello I'm Sammy and you must be Bella i have heard a lot about you Sammy said. Oh well hello Sammy and yes I'm Bella and oh really i said looking at Ashley with Ashley blushing.

Oh yes Ashley wouldn't shut up he just kept on talking and talking about you she said with a smile on her face. Well i love to know that my Husband talks about me i said with a smile on mine.

Okay so I'm going to go swim over here Ash you want to come i asked. Sure he said making me get on his back again and swimming away.

Okay Ash we need to go talk to the boys i said. Oh right lets go Ashley said. Okay well then let me down i said. Nope I'm carrying you back to the room He said. I gave in because i knew that i wouldn't win.

We told Andy and Juliet where we were going and we left. We went to the hotel room. We finally got there and Ashley opened the door and walked in putting me on the bed.

He helped me pick out some clothes and he watched me get dressed because he can and i didn't mind honestly. When i was all changed we went back down to the pool grabbed Juliet and Andy and headed for Jakes house first.

We got to Jakes house and we went inside to see everyone Jake,Ella,jinxx and CC we went in and sat on the couch.

Okay so what are ya'll doing here Jake asked in a nice voice. Well i was wondering if you all will go to my Concert tomorrow and go on stage with me.

Yeag we would love to thanks for asking Jake said with everyone nodding there heads.

We stayed there for about 3 hours before we all went back to the hotel room we all quickly fell asleep and waited for day to come which i was exited for but also really scared my concert was sold out and what i was singing was BVB and Juliet simms songs of course until i write my own and I'm going to make all them sing with me at least once. I already got there permission to sing there songs and to sing with them.