Chapter 1: Underneath

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"This is it..."

"Is my end finally here?"

"Will I be happy?"

"Or will I stay the same?"

I thought to myself as I fall down in a big hole. I always wished for this day to come. I smiled for the first and last time. Tears fall down to my cheek. I can feel the gravity pulling me down and hearing whispers on my ear... Soon I hit the ground. I heard a big crack. My body aches but not as much it hurts knowing you did your best but it seems not enough. My vision gets blurry and somehow I saw figure from my right side. It was a figure wearing green sweater with yellow stripes. It looked on me and saw horror and confusion in their crimson colored eyes. Soon I finally loose my conscious and let the darkness engulf me.

(Toriel's P.O.V)

I was walking around the ruins until I heard a big crack. I followed the sound and soon saw a human. She had bruise and cuts all over her body. Even blood. I went to her and can feel her slowly dying. I healed as much as I could but the damage and injury of her body is too much. I have to bring her to my home. And I did.

I covered her cuts with bandages, healed her bruise and broken bones. Her body is starting to warm up. I felt terrible for the human. I was panicking and didn't what to do. I went downstairs and knocked on the door hoping my friend is there.

"back so soon?" I heard the voice said.

"Hey, yes... Another human fell down. And she is hurt very bad. I healed her as much as I could but it is barely alive. Please can you help me?" I asked.

(Senpai's P.O.V aka Sans)

"Hey, yes... Another human fell." Those words startled me from my position.

I crumbling my fist knowing Frisk came back and they will do another genocide run. I didn't attention on what the lady said. I was too caught up on my thoughts.

"--- Please can you help me?" The only words I heard. I snapped out.

"yeah sure." I said. I heard a door creak open and saw a big women goat wearing purple dress.

"Greetings. I'm Toriel. I really want to have a nice meeting with you but I'm afraid now is not the best time... Please... Follow me..." She said going to a hall way.

"heh,yeah...sure..." I said trying to hiding the disgust.

(Sorry for breaking the fourth wall but I will tell you that at first Sans thought the human Toriel was talking about is Frisk. So that's why he acts that way. So yeah... Anyway continue~~)

I followed her and she opened a door and showing a girl breathing heavily in a bed filled with bandages and cut all over her body. She was filled with blood. I think I never met or even saw her before.

"I tried my best but she needs more than my help." Toriel said as she let me in the room.

I went close to her and she was whispering some things I didn't understand, but one thing for sure I heard. I touched her forehead and she was getting colder.

"i know someone who might help." I said.

She looked at me and she smiled filled with hope. I gave him a smile and called Alphys.

--time skip--

"S-she has a bad i-injury b-but she will be o-ok soon!" Alphys said packing her supplies up.

"Oh! Thank you so much! How can I ever pay you." Toriel said smiling.

"nah, it's nothing really. you can buy me ketchup!" I said joking.

I didn't really do anything they did the job as always I was just sitting on the chair but inside, I was really concerned for the girl... I may not know her but the way she look... She has her own dark moments... Toriel just laughed and released a relieved sigh and Alphys face palmed. I walked out of the room and waited. I soon saw Toriel as she escort Alphys out of the ruins. I stayed just waiting for Toriel to come back.

'Hmmm, how curious... I never met her before... She is... Different... She is neither filled with determination nor any of the human traits we know... She is someone new...'

Someone said. It sounded like inside the room. I checked on who ever was there and how did they got there. I was standing by the door!

"who's there?" I said opening the door.

As I look in I saw...

That Dirty Brother Killer.

"Oh? Look who we got here... That Comedian!"

So I guess she (yes I'm making Chara a girl in this story) has her own nickname for me. How NICE.

"What are you doing here."

"Hmmm, what am I doing here? Oh! I want to continue what I started... Remember last time? The GENOCIDE. Well, I'm doing it again! But I guess this timeline had other plans for us. Which is ok, considering it's easy to tell them to KILL!! So what are YOU doing here, Sansy?"

"Oh nothing just slakin' I never guessed I would see YOU in such a beautiful day."

"Please... I'm have been very busy."

As she started talking we heard big footsteps coming towards here.

"Guess that's my cue. See you around, Comedian."

"I hope never." I said as she disappears, giggling like a insane psychopath.

"Sans? Who are you talking to?" Toriel said as she enter the room.

"n-no one. so how was the escort?"

"Alphys made it to the end of the ruins." She answered.

--end--

Author: Hey guys sorry if I haven't updated I was doing the others chapters of other book if that makes sense anyway someone is watching me while I write I'm talking to myself again. Ok BOIIIIIIIII Also sorry if this chapter is boring. Cuz I ran out of ideas k bye.