Chapter 2: Comfort

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes meeting a red wall. I tried to remember what happened but I can't seem to remember like at all. I looked around and saw I was in some kind of room. I looked at a corner seeing someone. 'They' wore a blue jacket(?). I can't really tell if they are a girl or a boy considering they buried their face with their arms. I slowly walked out of the bed and of course I fell, but not really I caught myself by holding the wall as support just in time to save myself. I tiptoed out of the room and a bright yellow light shone to my face. I looked left and right, I guess this is some kind of hallway? And only then I realized my cuts was bandaged and even some of them are healed. I leaned to the wall and stared the bandaged wounds. Then I remembered I fell (intentionally) on a hole. I stood from where I sat and started finding a way to get out. I found an exit and walked out.

--time skip--

"Surely there's a way out of here." I said looking up only seeing blue skies, light shining down to this underground thing. I sigh in defeat, exhaustion, and pain. I lay down in a patch of golden flowers not a single movement.

"Maybe... This is better than being abused..." I said slowly closing my eyes and fell asleep.

---

"Wake up, darling... We're back." A cold voice echoed around the room.

I jerked up awake only seeing my dad, an emotionless smile plastered on it's face. I backed away only being stopped by someone behind me. I looked behind it was mom.

"Please... Don't-- Ahh!" I screamed as my best friend hold my arm. Her nails deepened in my pale skin. I screamed in pain, and they enjoyed it.

"yOU cAn'T eXcApE uS. eVeN if y0u tRy!! we wIlL fInD y0u aNd we wILl mAkE suRe y0u'Ll nEveR tRy t0 exCaPe us eVeR AgaiN!!!" They said as sharp object pierced in my stomach. I bubbled with my own blood and fell to the ground hard. I looked up only seeing them smile.

---

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as I look back seeing the old golden flower patch. But only seeing someone in front of me.

"kiddo, calm down!" He said. After what happened in my dream I panicked, I pushed him away and begged not to hurt me.

"hey, I won't hurt you. it was just a nightmare. don't worry." He said. I looked up and saw him give a patient smile. I didn't know what to do. I looked down and cried. A few moment something warm surrounded my cold shoulders. I looked once more and saw him hug me. I was so new to this feeling and hugged back hesitantly. After a while I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears away.

"feeling ok?" He asked. I nodded and thanked him.

"no problem, good thing I found ya' we better go back before toriel comes. she is gonna freak out when she finds you going out while your injured. by the way, how come you have so many bruises and cuts? you can't tell me that hole made those." He said. I froze. I couldn't think of an excuse.

"I-I... Uh..." I stuttered. Until we heard footsteps running towards here.

"welp, we are in trouble." He said. He stood up and wave goodbye to me, I was confused.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"good luck dealing with her! i'll be up ahead, bye kiddo. by the way, i'm sans, sans the skeleton." He said as he disappear in front of me.

"Don't leave me!!" I whispered scream. And the sound started to get louder till a big women goat stand before me.

"T h e r e y o u a r e ! ! !" She roared.

"Well, I'm dead. Thanks Sans!! Great help!!!" I thought to myself sarcastically.

--end--

Author: Update more... Must go... Thx for reading... Even I terrible make stories... Bye...