So This is What Real Friends Are Like

Sitting with them was the greatest decision of my life. I never had this much fun with the populars. "Why is that table glaring at us." Rocky asked. I looked over and all of them were giving us the death glare. "They're just upset that I left their little cult." I said.

       "Wait. You left the populars to sit with us? Why?" Eunwoo asked. "Because they're no fun. They're always bossing me around, telling me what to do. I saw you guys around school and thought you seemed cool." I said. "Us? Cool?" Jinjin didn't seem to believe it. "Yes" I said. "Wow the queen of the school, Harmonee, thinks we're cool." MJ says. I blush, I've been doing that a lot lately.

       "So, Harmonee... do you wanna hang out with us after school?" Moonbin asked. "I'd love to." I replied. That afternoon I waited at the front gate. I was so excited to finally hang out with them!

      Sanha was the first to head out. "Hi Sanha!" I yell, getting his attention. "Hello Harmonee. How was the rest of your day?" He asked, man was he cute. "Pretty boring actually, I couldn't wait to hang out with you." He blushed. I was trying to make it as obvious as possible that I liked him, hoping he'd make the first move. "Really?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah." I say, my plan wasn't working to well.

       After all of us were together we headed to the mall. "Let's go get food. I'm starving." MJ said. We all agreed that we could eat. After getting our food I sat next to Sanha. Jinjin decided he was going to sit right in between us. "You two look so cute together. I ship." He said. "Why can't we just leave them alone." Eunwoo was having enough of their teasing. Thank goodness. Jinjin pouted.

         When we were finally done eating we decided to go to a movie. "I call sitting next to Harmonee!" MJ called out. That made me giggle. "See? She obviously likes me." He said. "Leave her alone MJ." The rest of the guys said together. To be honest I wanted to sit with Sanha, but I wasn't gonna say that out loud.

      The movie was great, I think. I was to busy thinking about Sanha. We sat next to each other. I tried to put my arm next to his on the arm rest, but he moved his. I was hoping he was just being shy.

      Jinjin drove us all home in his car. I was surprised we fit. I was the first to get dropped off. "Bye Harmonee!!!" All the boys yelled out. MJ blew me a kiss, but I ignored it.

     In my room I noticed I had a text. It was from Annika, my so-called best friend.

You're gonna be sorry you left.

Bring. It. On

Like I said you'll be sorry.

Like I said idc.

      I changed her contact name to b*tch.